Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #2  
Ya that is pretty cool!!!
I am very good freinds with James Little and he emailed me pictures of the deal just to rub it in my face!

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #3  
I sold a tractor to a very high profile NFL Quarterback in January but he is fiercely private and would not want to be outed. I respect his privacy so the only thing I can say is he bought a McCormick from me.

It is fun when you get someone famous who buys from you. Who else has sold to the rich and famous?

Maka

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #4  
Sold to many rich but not many famous!!!!

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #5  
We've sold stuff to probably near a half dozen names that would be nationaly reconized. Most of the time the equipment is purchased though a trust and not by the actual individual.

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #7  
Look how well Trace did on "The Celebrity Apprentice". Obviously a very smart common sense type of guy who made another wise business decision. By the way, I consider my dealer to be a celebrity;):cool:

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #8  
Great, another rich guy bought himself a toy. And he most likely has the money to pay a guy like most of us on this board to come and do the work for him.

Thanks for rubbing it in.

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #9  
Who is trace adkins? Is he the guy who invented the diet, I thought he fell and died a year or so ago??

/ Trace Adkins has a new Kioti DK65 #10  
I'm not a big country music fan but after seeing how he operated on Apprentice and reading alittle of a book he has out all I can say is the guy is a class act. Seems like a down to earth guy with a great voice, more money than I'll ever hope to have and his head screwed on the right way.