kioti lb1914

/ kioti lb1914 #1  

miker2702

Bronze Member
Tractor
bx2200
looking at a 2006 lb1914 with almost 100 hours with loader.
some questions is the loader easily removed? any opinions
on these i know older design etc. i see they are alot heavier
than other tractors of this size enough power? any complaints
with the shuttleshift trans? would it load in a 52" wide trailer.
any help appreciated.

/ kioti lb1914 #2  
I have had a lb1914 for five years. It has almost 400 hours on it and I am very satisfied. It was my first piece of equipment of this type so I have had to learn how to operate and have been guilty of all the abuse you read about and the tractor has never given me a problem. The loader has never been off but it looks relatively simple. I have dug rocks, pulled stumps, built roads, plowed snow, dug ditches, installed water tanks, etc... My only complaint is that the bucket is a little down on breakaway force but I'd recommend this tractor to anyone and buy another without hesitation. With a small tractor I think the shuttleshift is a better choice than hydro because it uses less power. The power of the tractor is very good and the only reason I need to use the lowest gears is to control speed, not power.
Bear

/ kioti lb1914 #3  
Hi,

I second what Bear has to say about the 1914. I have a 2006 and only have 50 hours so far, but I am amazed at the power that this machine has. I have used it mosly for landscaping and snow removal and it has worked out perfectly for me.

Dave