Buying Advice Would like opinions & advice

/ Would like opinions & advice
Hey you guys thats a lot of great info. I printed them out and will start my hit list with your suggestions. Quick update...todat I test drove the ck25 std and the ck 35 hst, just to get a feel for both trans. Well as you would expect, I oooh and aaah and I think I may have even sarted to drool.
Boy was I having fun. What a freakin machine. You guessed it, I bought the ck 35 hst. I figured it was so simple, even the wife could handle this bad boy.
No clutch for her to slip etc. I got a great deal which made the decision easy. I also included for starters a 5' brush (clutch) hog for my son's property and scrapper blade and rake which we both will need. By Sept. I should know what else to pick up for the long VT winters and as you both have said the jobs will dictate the needs. Let the games begin!
You all have a great weekend and thanks again!

/ Would like opinions & advice #12  
Vince, go to TSC and buy a carryall for the 3ph, I have 2 of them and use one as pallet forks. For under $100, it is my most used tractor tool and leaves the fel open to use for lifting or hauling.

/ Would like opinions & advice #14  
You guessed it, I bought the ck 35 hst.

I think you did the right thing.

I was about to suggest that the thing you needed most was a hst.

/ Would like opinions & advice #16  
I was going to suggest the CK30hst but you did even better. Make sure you get the "b" model loader with the torque tube that goes through the loader arms. How about bucket hooks? I use mine all of the time. They may have to reinforce the top of the bucket in order to weld them on.