Tractor purchase?

/ Tractor purchase? #11  
Just to let you know I do come in on saturdays from 8 to 12:00.I have a cell on me at all times to set up appointments.My cell is 1-978-375-5111 and will answer till 8:00pm.The store is not open on saturdays......yet but I am working on it.Thanks for your support.Scott aka kiotikid

/ Tractor purchase? #12  
Yesterday I got a look at the new DK se models. (Have not made it to a Kioti dealer for a few years to look at any of the newer models)
NICE.. Very nice.
Really liked the DK 35se and 351 loader. I want One !!
Many changes on the se models compared to my 2001 model DK. Mostly all Good changes too !
(the older model DK's had a much nicer tool box though)

/ Tractor purchase? #13  
Vince did you see anything (anyone) that you weren't expecting to see??;)

/ Tractor purchase? #14  
wallace said:
Vince did you see anything (anyone) that you weren't expecting to see??;)
Yes I did.
Got to meet Rick Wallace in person Saturday..Never expected to see Rick at a dealership at my end of the state !!

/ Tractor purchase? #15  
Vince
I am from around your area. Really interested in kioti, so I am researching right now. What dealer are you talking about? Armstrong Truck? Is there another dealer in this area?

Thanks

/ Tractor purchase? #16  
Armstrong Truck and Tractor in the Ford City area is the dealership I recently went to.
A bit back in the sticks, but they were friendly and I thought their prices seemed good.

/ Tractor purchase? #17  
DieselAddiction said:
Vince
I am from around your area. Really interested in kioti, so I am researching right now. What dealer are you talking about? Armstrong Truck? Is there another dealer in this area?

Thanks

I don't know of any between the Indiana/Punxsy area and state college except for Jake Weldon in Julian. Julian is outside of State College by about 10 miles or so. I also haven't looked for any other Kioti dealer in my area.

KIOTI - run ahead of the pack!

I took the liberty of posting the Kioti Dealer search web page for you. I can tell you that Jake Weldon didn't charge for drop off, gives a free equipment rental, was honest, and he was helpful. He is a nice guy too. Having said all of that, he is also a business man, and this is how all of these guys make their house payments etc.

Good luck in your search. Oh yeah, and don't forget the dealers on this site, Rick is in PA. Too bad he is all the way up in WilkesBarre - Scranton area

LETS GO PENS!

/ Tractor purchase? #18  
Hoover's in Mifflinburg is a Kioti dealer. They have a big lineup of Kiotis plus all the implements that you could want. Their dealership would match any in the midstate area as far as size. That being said, when I bought my Kioti, there price could not come close to Wallace.:)

/ Tractor purchase? #19  
DK35vince said:
Armstrong Truck and Tractor in the Ford City area is the dealership I recently went to.
A bit back in the sticks, but they were friendly and I thought their prices seemed good.

Yes I have been to see Sean. Very nice and took a long time showing me around and answering any questions. Even knew I wouldn't be buying anything that day. It was after hours also. Can't say enough about that. Reason I asked is to at least compare prices whenever I start pricing exactly what I want.

Thanks