New DK45SE HST WITH cab

/ New DK45SE HST WITH cab #1  

Chr15

Just wondering if anyone has seen/used the new model DK45SE HST with cab. the cab is supposed to be closer to the DK90 series rather than the DK45S model? - check out the pdf attached from the dealer.....can't find it online anywhere.

Research is pretty much done now, checked out JD, Massey, NH, Kubota and Case. Don't think I can beat the spec Vs price on the Kioti's. - I'm lucky with 2 good Kioti dealers within 50 miles too!

Any last min' suggestions for alternatives?

Attachments

• Tractor.PDF
    77 KB · Views: 423
   / New DK45SE HST WITH cab #2  
Thanks for ruining my day.;) I just bought the DK45S. I should have known that would trigger the release of a newer, upgraded model. Please let me know the purchase price if you find it.

/ New DK45SE HST WITH cab
opps, sorry Woodworkerman.

How do you like yours? I have seriously looked at the 45S. It seems to have a bit more solid rear axle + the Extra PTO that the SE doesn't.

Thing is I realy want to get HST.

/ New DK45SE HST WITH cab #4  
I love it. It's big and powerful enough for all I have needed so far and yet small enough to get around in my wooded areas. I have put up a few posts with pics if your are interested.

Nice unit! would love to have the backhoe also, but can't afford it.
Bit of a tricky decision to make - Backhoe or cab. can't do any more work with a cab, but can't add it later (at least not a factory cab anyway.)

I agree about the size (from the reading/looking I've been doing.)

Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying your new toy...can't wait to get mine now!

/ New DK45SE HST WITH cab #6  
Chr15 said:
How do you like yours? I have seriously looked at the 45S. It seems to have a bit more solid rear axle + the Extra PTO that the SE doesn't.

What is an extra PTO?

/ New DK45SE HST WITH cab #7  
mark.r said:
What is an extra PTO?
I'm not sure.:confused: The DK45S offers a mid PTO as an option. Maybe the new one doesn't??????

The DK45S has rear and front PTO.

/ New DK45SE HST WITH cab #9  
I have a DK45S advertising sheet that the dealer gave me (dated 2007. 06) and it claims there are front and rear PTOs.
I bought my DK45SC in 2006 and it only has a rear PTO. I think this sheet is wrong about the front PTO.
If so, this should make you feel even better about the new SE.
I got the cab model since I blow snow in the winter. It is also nice in the summer (especially when I mowed over a nest of hornets), but it makes me nervous to use it in the woods (I hate the whacking/scraping sounds of branches along, across, over the cab). I hear the new cab is a bit roomier and has a cell phone clip and cup holders!!!
BOB

/ New DK45SE HST WITH cab #10  
You should start to see them on dealers lots in mid September, I know I have my order in for 4 of them!