Price Check Price check on CK35

/ Price check on CK35 #1  

George in Spokane

Silver Member
Apparently the free loader sale is still on. How does this sound:

$15,995 cash for a CK35, hydro, FEL, R1's.

/ Price check on CK35 #2  
That was about the best quote I got when I was looking at CK35's a couple of months back.

George in Spokane said:
Apparently the free loader sale is still on. How does this sound:

$15,995 cash for a CK35, hydro, FEL, R1's.

/ Price check on CK35
Thanks. That's just what I wanted to hear.

George

/ Price check on CK35 #4  
That's a good price, see if they will load the tires for you and it will really be a good deal.

/ Price check on CK35
I placed the order today! I put down a deposit and the dealer called back later saying he had confirmation from back east. I'm paying extra for a set of rear hydraulics and a front tooth bar.

I went with a dealer 50 miles away whose main business is selling chain saws. I liked the dealer 10 miles away and he has been in business for 11 years. I told the local guy I was only a month away from purchasing but for price he just handed me a prepared price list sheet and said the price was $18,200 (w/o toothbar and hydraulics).

I told him about the other offer and he just said, "No, he can't get you a free loader on the West Coast". I didn't mind paying up to $500 for good dealer relations but $2200 seemed a little steep.

If I'm getting the tractor of my dreams why do I have this sick feeling in my stomach? :confused:

George

/ Price check on CK35 #7  
George in Spokane said:
I told him about the other offer and he just said, "No, he can't get you a free loader on the West Coast". I didn't mind paying up to $500 for good dealer relations but $2200 seemed a little steep.

If I'm getting the tractor of my dreams why do I have this sick feeling in my stomach? :confused:

George

Ten minutes after you start the new tractor I'll bet it'll go away.:)

/ Price check on CK35 #8  
That sick feeling is called buyer remorse, it's normal and will quickly pass as soon as you hop up on that new beauty and realize how much of nice tractor you have.

Welcome to the pack!

/ Price check on CK35 #9  
Smart buy! You'll be happy with it.

/ Price check on CK35
Thanks. I'll post pictures when it comes. :)

George