bobcat has a midmount mower

/ bobcat has a midmount mower #1  

Gittyup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739
As I understand it Kioti has dropped midmount mowers on the CK line. Well, I just saw a BobCat Kioti clone offering a midmount mower. It was in "Compact Equipment" magazine. For those who might want one, this might be a place to look.

/ bobcat has a midmount mower #2  
As I recall the Kioti midmount was way expensive and cost about as much as buying a quality bush hog and quality finish mower of equal size. I don't think Bobcat is likely to sell cheap either.

IMO mid mount mowers are mostly useful on machines like the B series Kubotas which have been set up primarily as mowers. For a true CUT, I'd take the flexibility of three point rear mowers any day. If you don't like the long overhang, get a flail.

/ bobcat has a midmount mower
As I recall the Kioti midmount was way expensive and cost about as much as buying a quality bush hog and quality finish mower of equal size. I don't think Bobcat is likely to sell cheap either.

IMO mid mount mowers are mostly useful on machines like the B series Kubotas which have been set up primarily as mowers. For a true CUT, I'd take the flexibility of three point rear mowers any day. If you don't like the long overhang, get a flail.

Don't disagree. Just posted it because I had read some were wanting a MMM.

/ bobcat has a midmount mower #4  
I have an MMM on a b series kubota. If I did it over, I'd buy a rear finish instead. Pluses and minuses of mowing with the mmm and rfm cancel each other out to my mind (depending of course on your lawn) but the MMM is much more of a pain to deal with. And more expensive.