CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder

/ CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder #1  

bbenyack

Have a new CK35 on the way. Just a little puzzled whether it has a 3 or 4 cylinder engine. I've see specs listed both ways. The Kioti website has them listed as 4s@ 34hp. However, on some dealer websites and also someone mentioned on a thread somewhere about them being a 3 cylinder. Also the Bobcat website has the CT235, which I thought was the same basic tractor as the CK35, listed as a 3 cylinder and 35hp. Anybody know for sure? Do the Bocats and Kiotis have different engines?

A little more on this topic. The Kioti CK35 website engine listed is the 3A165LXB. When you click on the engines portion of the website the only one listed is the 3A165LXE. Also on the Daedong website the engine is listed as the LXE.

Last edited:
   / CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder #2  
Got a new Ck35HST in June, it has a 3 cylinder engine. I have also seen the specs say 4 cylinders but either a typo or wishfull thinking by someone. Great machine, even better than I thought it would be.

/ CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder
Thanks, interesting...even the Daedong website has them listed as being 4 cylinders in their engine specs. Possible they're changing engines in the newly manufactured models? Could be why they're offering the free loader to clear out old inventory and why some others are saying they're unavailable and the free loader offer says while supplies last. Just a thought.

/ CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder #4  
I'm pretty sure they're all 3 cylinders, existing inventory or newer stuff.

Four cylinders these days gotta make 45+ hp or more is my guess, or it sound like a waste of iron.

/ CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder #5  
Agreed, I would think straight typo, 4 cyl. are typically larger machines.

My 42 HP deere dozer is 3 cyl.

So is my Lk 3054.

Joel

/ CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder #6  
I believe the DK40 2 liter engine is the smallest of the Daedong four cylinder engines and puts out 41hp, naturally aspirated.

/ CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder
Got my new tractor and it's a 3 for sure.

/ CK35 HST 3 or 4 cylinder #8  
Four cylinders these days gotta make 45+ hp or more is my guess, or it sound like a waste of iron.

Although all the CKs have 3 cylinders, there are tractors with less hp with
4, notably the common Kubota B3030. HP envy is OK, but cylinder envy
is probably unwarranted.