Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers?

/ Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
What company makes the kioti 3 point rear tine tillers.Thanks for any info,coobie.

/ Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers? #2  
Not sure. However, they got their finish mower from one of the big Italian companies so I would suspect that is where they sourced the tiller too. I don't think it was Caroni but rather the one with the name starting with "M". In any case these Italian companies make very good equipment.

/ Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers? #3  
The ones I saw over a year ago, looked like they were made by Sicma.

/ Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers?
Hi,
Sicma or Sigma not sure of spelling. It says Kioti on the tiller.
They are a very good tiller, I have never had to fix one.
KiotiDave
Thanks for the replies.After much research last night I did find out as you good folks have stated the Kioti tillers are made in Italy by Sicma.I ended up buying a Kioti Model KT09-65 the 65 inch model from my local Kioti dealer,Michigan Iron & equipment.Thanks again for the help.coobie

/ Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers? #6  
Sicma also made the First Choice tillers. Mine is 5 years old and going strong.

/ Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers? #7  
Thanks for the replies.After much research last night I did find out as you good folks have stated the Kioti tillers are made in Italy by Sicma.I ended up buying a Kioti Model KT09-65 the 65 inch model from my local Kioti dealer,Michigan Iron & equipment.Thanks again for the help.coobie

Is that tiller offset? I'd think you'd need more like 70 or 72 inches to cover your tracks with the DK40se. I'm looking for one too.

Is that tiller offset? I'd think you'd need more like 70 or 72 inches to cover your tracks with the DK40se. I'm looking for one too.
No the tiller is not offset.I measured from outside to outside of my rear wheels(r4 tires) and came up with 65 inches.I also looked at Woods,Farm-maxx & phoenix tillers which are offset,they are also made by Sicma.They are a very nice tiller also for a little less money.The reason I bought my Kioti tiller is that I have a very good dealer in Michigan Iron & equipment that takes very good care of me that is the reason for my Kiloti tiller purchase.coobie

/ Who makes the Kioti rear 3 point tillers? #9  
65 inches eh? That is good to know. I was thinking it was closer to 70 but must be misremembering.

I picked up my Kioti tiller this weekend and put it to use this morning tilling up the wifes new garden spot for next years veggies.I am very impressed with the Kioti tiller(model KT09-65),good quality and very heavy duty.coobie