Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    LK3054XS Kioti

Default Re: Why I will not buy another Kioti tractor in the future.

I am sorry to hear about your plight. In these threads you can read about my backhoe (2376) and how Kioti had a service bulletin to fix it, or how the original owners dealer serviced it 3x and did not do the fix.......

Kioti makes a great tracto, unfortunately they do not stand behind it.

Jim

Silver Member

I am getting more frustrated by the minute. My tractor is down for this hydralic repair....it needs new hydralic arms for the loader bucket at less then 600 hours. My dealer ordered the arms last Tuesday, and there is no reccord that they have been shipped from the factory, and the dealer was told they were in stock last Tuesday. It is my belief that the Factory is feeble, and their commitment to taking care of the customer is non-existant!

Sorry to be venting, but I am mad!!!!
    AI
    Kioti ck20 TLB
    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

Silver Member

Ok, here is an update. The company is not as feeble with their shipping this time as I thought. I called the factory and the parts person said they could not tell me anything, they could only talk to the dealer. So I call the dealer and prod them to do what I thought they should have already done...check the status of the part. Well shortly before 4:00 Central time the parts arived. No shipping confirmation as usual, but the parts arived....or should I say, some parts arived. They were the wrong parts! More waiting!

AI
    Kioti ck20 TLB
    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

Tractor
    Kioti CK20 HST

It's funny how those with good dealers never seem to have these problems yet those who do have the problems are quick to blame the Kioti corp. and not the dealer that is mostly responsible...
    Derek
    Kioti CK20HST
    KL120 FEL // KB2365 BH // 60" JRW 3ph snowblower // 48" HD Boxblade
    Sims-Cab Depot heated cab
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPilot
    Now it's time for Ford and GM to step up

Banned
    Tractor
    JD 3720, JD2320, JD x748SE 7-Iron

Wow! It's terrible to hear about so many problems with your Kioti tractor agentiron. I hope you get them fixed as soon as possible. Sounds like you're not the only one with Kioti problems. Good luck.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dmace View Post
    It's funny how those with good dealers never seem to have these problems yet those who do have the problems are quick to blame the Kioti corp. and not the dealer that is mostly responsible...
    I do not know how a good dealer could have prevented my loader joystick from failing so soon, or my joysticks for my backhoe with hardly any hours, or my engine from failing that was put together wrong from the factory, or my hydro pedal that is a crappy design allowing water to get in and has no lubrication point, or my loader from cracking, or my loader bucket arms from failing all at under 600 hours. The dealer could have ordered the wrong part, but then again they recognized the wrong part number quickly...I can not be sure of that one.

I assume your comments were directed at me, so I ask how could a great dealer like Carver, or Little have helped my situation in a significant way?
    AI
    Kioti ck20 TLB

Gold Member
    Tractor
    CK30HST

Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Wow! It's terrible to hear about so many problems with your Kioti tractor agentiron. I hope you get them fixed as soon as possible. Sounds like you're not the only one with Kioti problems. Good luck.
    Ah yes, the green brand that never has a problem..............and for agentiron............

If someone is not happy with their tractor, regardless of the brand, trade it or sell it and move on. Yes, you'll lose money, but life is too short to keep aggravating yourself over something that will never make you happy. This tractor will continue to make you unhappy no matter what - that's obvious. Hopefully, some day you'll be able to post about a brand that you would buy again. Good luck...........

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7100D

My dad would call that tractor "a friday machine"...... meaning it was probably assembled in the kioti factory on a friday afternoon when all the operators are planning their weekends instead of concentrating on the job in hand...

....although these days I guess the factories there work 24/7... in which case my addition to this thread would be worthless!!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    CK30HST

Quote Originally Posted by Blagadan View Post
    ... in which case my addition to this thread would be worthless!!

hmmmmmm...........

Tractor
    Kioti CK20 HST

Quote Originally Posted by Agentiron View Post
    I assume your comments were directed at me, so I ask how could a great dealer like Carver, or Little have helped my situation in a significant way?
    AI
    Actually it was more of a general comment, these tractors are shipped only partially assembled in crates and the dealer has a lot to do with the final assembly and checks. I feel that those who did not have any problems with their tractors seem to have better than average dealers. Coincidence...? I doubt it.
    Derek
    Kioti CK20HST
    KL120 FEL // KB2365 BH // 60" JRW 3ph snowblower // 48" HD Boxblade
    Sims-Cab Depot heated cab
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPilot
    Now it's time for Ford and GM to step up

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast