Cost of rear hydraulic outlets

/ Cost of rear hydraulic outlets #1  

BJN644

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST
Thinking about getting a grapple for my CK35, so I need some hydraulic power for it. Does anyone know what Kioti's rear hyd. valve kit cost, and what it comes with?
Thanks

/ Cost of rear hydraulic outlets #2  
I just purchased and installed the rear remote kit on my ck20 this past weekend, the kit included everything required from the valve to the pipes, the lever the brackets and bolts and the female couplers, even the labels. the only thing I had to supply was my labour and the pipe thread locker to install the couplers. My price was about $340.00 canadian tax included. Not really a difficult job to do either if you are at all handy. Good luck and I hope I was some help. Gary

/ Cost of rear hydraulic outlets #3  
Memory is not my strongest feature, but I think someone a while back posted a step by step outline of the installation. Maybe this jog someones memory better than mine. You can do a search, but i'm not sure what to search for, nor do I have the time right now. I better get off and do some work.

Steve

/ Cost of rear hydraulic outlets #4  
Memory is not my strongest feature, but I think someone a while back posted a step by step outline of the installation. Maybe this jog someones memory better than mine. You can do a search, but i'm not sure what to search for, nor do I have the time right now. I better get off and do some work.

Steve

I think you are correct and if I am not mistaken it was one of your countrymen. I recall a barnyard scene in the photos with a CK30 (maybe CK20) getting new rear hydraulics installed and then a BH (?). Pulled the rear wheel etc.

/ Cost of rear hydraulic outlets
Thanks, just what I was looking for.