kioti year and serial number, should we be concerned??

/ kioti year and serial number, should we be concerned?? #1  

Castor

I mistakenly posted this in the general forum. I apologize for my mistake..here it is again...

Hi there,

This is the first tractor we ever bought an know very little about this so please forgive me if the question is obvious to you guys!!

Anyway, we just bought a Kioti tractor and we think we might have been misled. We purchased what we thought was a 2008 CK35 and all the paperwork from the dealer was consistent with this. However, when we received the registration documents (a few weeks alter) the year looked like it had been altered (the last digit of the year, the "8" had been traced over several times, suggesting that it might have been changed). When i called the company with the serial number (GT-7900XXX), i was told it was a 2007. Then, when i called the dealer back he assured us it was a 2008, and that they had received it from Kioti in 2008. Is this something that commonly happens? Who should I believe? Would there be a big price difference between a 2007 and a 2008?

Thanks for all your help!!

Pat

/ kioti year and serial number, should we be concerned?? #2  
Hours are what matter, not years. I wouldn't worry about it. I think the 2008 was even cheaper since it came with the free FEL.

/ kioti year and serial number, should we be concerned?? #3  
Regestration documents? All I received was a sales slip from the dealer. Should I be concerned?

/ kioti year and serial number, should we be concerned?? #5  
The only registration documents I received were documents to register my ownership of the tractor with Kioti.

/ kioti year and serial number, should we be concerned?? #6  
Could it be "Model Year" 2008 but actually manufactured in 2007 ?