Price Check CK25HST price?

/ CK25HST price? #1  

peter_vii

Silver Member
Tractor
B2320N, JD5083E
Does anyone know what is a good price for CK25HST+KL130 in Canada?

I'm thinking it is kinda similar to B2620+LA364. I got C$16K quote for Kubota.

Anyone bought CK25 recently here in Ontario?

/ CK25HST price? #2  
Hello Peter

I live in Ontario and just got a price on a CK25 gear with loader. The price is $13,700 because the loader is free right now. The HST tranny would be just over $1000 more, so I guess about $15k probably.

/ CK25HST price? #3  
Sorry, forgot to note that the dealer told me that after his last 3 are gone he will reorder and new higher costs. He told me the price will probably go up 12% for the new stock.

/ CK25HST price? #4  
Hey Peter Vii

Bought a CK30HST with loader - $16,900 in Ontario last winter.

Prices should be lower now!....... Sorry about the leak in the Bronco's oilpan.

/ CK25HST price? #5  
I just paid 17K for a CK30 HST w/ KL130 FEL, but that was in
Washington State, but that was the last of his old stock.

Everything he orders now will be about $3,000 more because
of price increases from Kioti. He sells both Kubota and Kioti
and both are jacking up the prices.

/ CK25HST price?
Thanks guys.

I still can't decide between a smaller tractor (loader/no cab):

CK25 - 15K
CK30 - 17K
B7800 - 17K
B3200 - 18K
JD3038E - 19K

and something bigger (4WD,HST,loader,cab) like:

DK65S - 38K
M5040 - 40K
JD 5083 - 43K

I think Kioti management figured out that they no longer need to
compete on price only. There is very little incentive to buy Kioti
vs Kubota or JD based on price only.

I just hope they will keep selling them during the coming recession, otherwise
they will fold as a company (like many before them), holding a big bad of
kioties :) Pun intended.

Peter

/ CK25HST price? #7  
I could be wrong but I remember there being a significant difference between Kioit loader capacity and Kubota? I think they may rate on different lift points so not certain what the rating is for each of the models you've quoted.

You do bring up a good point about recession though.

Was driving by my local Deere dealership today and their inventory was way low, not sure if they had a show this weekend maybe that they went to?

Joel

/ CK25HST price? #8  
Quotes from today (Ontario). Cash price but old stock so no free loader - apparently new stock with free loader is more $

CK25 gear w/KL130 loader 16,998
CK25 HST w/KL130 loader 18,698

/ CK25HST price? #9  
Can't say what it would cost in Canada, but I just purchased a CK30HST in the Southeast US with a KL130P front end loader for $16,200 USD. I decided to go with the CK30HST over the CK25HST because of the special financing program of 0% for 60 months.

I considered 35 different tractors before I decided on the Kioti CK30HST, be careful about extra fees for low financing offers. Many of the tractors that I looked at had a cash price and a low financing offer price. A couple examples of this are Massey Ferguson quoted me a price of $750 more if I wanted to go with 0% for 72 months, Cadet Yanmar would add 3% of the tractor price plus other fees to take advantage of 0% for 36 months, and Branson quoted a $600 higher price if I wanted 0% for 48 months.

Another thing to make sure you do is compare apples to apples. Some tractors come with standard features that are options on others. The core group of tractor that really made my final cut were in the $15,500-$17,500 USD range. The new entry level JD 3032E and 3038E looked like a real bargin, but unless you dig deep you will not see that the loader is really not removable (of course it could be removed, but it says in the operator's manual that it is not removable by the operator).

Of course I have only driven my Kioti about 60 total feet, so I have no idea how well it is going to work out in the long run. Seems like a very heavy built tractor. Very good fit and finish (much better than the Bobcat CT225 that I looked at which is basically identical to the Kioti except it is white) and it sounds good....but I am having a problem with my headlights, hopefully it will be an easy quick fix.

Good Luck,
Jeff
Enterprise, AL