Kioti at Sams club for sale!!!

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!! #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
I was shopping at the local Sams club in Jackson Mi.today and they had a Kioti Ck20 with KL120 for $9999.I guess the local dealer from Ann arbor Mi.had them for sale here.coobie

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!! #2  
I have had my machines at Sam's club in the past.
I do well with that type of advertisement.

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!!
I have had my machines at Sam's club in the past.
I do well with that type of advertisement.
Rick,I was kind of shocked at first seeing it,I thought it was that other Orange tractor.LOL.Glad to hear the advertisement works out well for you.

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!! #4  
Probably from Aeschliman Equipment located off of US23 in Whitmore Lake.
They have advertised there in the past. The price at Sams is the cash price if I remember.
I had my KL120 loader fix installed at Aeschliman and have purchased filters and such from them. They also installed my bucket pintels. Did a nice job. Rick in service was very helpful. Prices seemed good on the filters I purchased.

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!! #5  
Rick,I was kind of shocked at first seeing it,I thought it was that other Orange tractor.LOL.Glad to hear the advertisement works out well for you.

Ya we just signed the lease for our local mall ya that's right you come to Northeast Pa and you will see a Kioti in the local mall!

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!!
Probably from Aeschliman Equipment located off of US23 in Whitmore Lake.
They have advertised there in the past. The price at Sams is the cash price if I remember.
I had my KL120 loader fix installed at Aeschliman and have purchased filters and such from them. They also installed my bucket pintels. Did a nice job. Rick in service was very helpful. Prices seemed good on the filters I purchased.
I had a different experience with aeschlimans when I was looking to buy my DK40se and it was not a good one.The salesman told me to meet him on a sat.morning at 7:30am I was on time and he never showed up,I waited 30 min.and left.I now do my business with Michigan Iron and equipment who sell Kioti tractors located in morrice mi.Great folks to deal with and good service to boot.coobie.

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!! #8  
I had a different experience with aeschlimans when I was looking to buy my DK40se and it was not a good one.The salesman told me to meet him on a sat.morning at 7:30am I was on time and he never showed up,I waited 30 min.and left.I now do my business with Michigan Iron and equipment who sell Kioti tractors located in morrice mi.Great folks to deal with and good service to boot.coobie.

Sorry to hear about the sales end not being so good. I have only used the service end of things. No problems there.
I have heard good things about Mich Iron. Have to check them out.

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!! #9  
I had good luck with Aeschliman's. Noone else could touch their price on a ck30hst kl130, due presumably to the affiliation with Sam's club. At the time, they said they were one of 2 or 3 dealers in the states on a pilot program with Sam's.

/ Kioti at Sams club for sale!!! #10  
$9999 for New CK20 and loader ?

Nick

Yeah, $9999? what a deal! I was going to buy a CK20 years ago (instead of my Kubota B7800) but then the loader problem came up. That coupled with the fact that the closest Kioti dealer was 3 to 4 hours drive led me to the Kubota. I also needed a built in block heater.

Still for $9999 I would have bought the CK20 and worked around any issues. The smaller dimensions of the CK20 would have been an advantage for me more often then not.