Fuddman has pictures (CT 122)

/ Fuddman has pictures (CT 122) #1  

efudd

To the pack,

I finally found time to put some pics on the website. I managed to get 47 hours on my CT 122 before it got to cold to do much ground work. Now the "beast" is sitting in the stable waiting for snow duty ( when it gets to deep for the Jeep, Grand Cherokee).

I have really enjoyed my new tractor. I really did plan on getting a Kioti, but the dealer is about 45 miles away and the Bobcat dealer is only 6 miles away. How can you go wrong when the reputation of both dealers is very positive?

I did post the pictures on the Bobcat side, so take a look if you like. I'll post some more pics once I get some more grading done and get the garden area sorted out. I might even have some snow pictures sometime this winter. I

Do you suppose that there might be a little Canada Linx in the Bobcat?

Fuddman

/ Fuddman has pictures (CT 122) #2  
It's definately got some Korean Kioti in it, I don't know about the Canada Linx...
Congradulations, you must be thrilled.
Jake

/ Fuddman has pictures (CT 122)
I am thrilled as this is probably my "tractor of a lifetime". I looked into several brands before I settled on the Kioti, and then, Bobcat got into the CUT business. I mentioned the linx because most of the pictures of one that have seen show them in the snow. We have already had a few dustings of snow and it isn't even winter yet. I may have a drifting problem to deal with if past experience in Indiana is any indicator of the future.

Good to hear from you.

Fuddman

/ Fuddman has pictures (CT 122) #4  
You do know that it's a Kioti, right? I don't mean to ask stupid questions but you never know what people know... Jake

My original intent was to buy an orange Kioti, based on pricing, comparing stats, etc. When I found out that Bobcat would be selling Kiotis with white paint I took a look. Since the dealer was less than 7 miles from our building lot, on the way home from school (getting ready to retire shop teacher), and has a great reputation, I decided on the Bobcat. Pricing was pretty good, too. To me, with the Kioti dealer being 45 miles away, it was a no-brainer to go with the white one.

I began learning to drive on an AC model B in the early fifties and had the pleasure of driving a JD 420 crawler with loader, several different IH tractors, and my brother's Kubota.

The only tractors I ever owned were small garden tractors with 17 hp or less.
This Bobcat CUT is my once in a lifetime real tractor. And, I'm loving it.

I do understand how some people might not do there research and not know who makes which one or what the differences are.

Fuddman

I put together a poster that was to serve as an example for my graphics students. Plus it will be "posted" on the wall over my computer.

Fuddman (Bob)

The tractor in the in the poster is my "once in a lifetime tractor".

Attachments

• Poster1copy.jpg
    Poster1copy.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 201
   / Fuddman has pictures (CT 122) #7  
Nice! I like it!