Free Loaders continue

/ Free Loaders continue #1  

bluechip

Veteran Member
The new programs from KIOTI include an extension of the free front end loader offer on all CK models. Of course this is in stead of any other rebates, low rates etc.
0 for 72 on DK45S models (I happen to have a DK45S cab at last years price available) but low rates out to 84 months. Lets get the economy going, buy a tractor! :)

/ Free Loaders continue #2  
I've asked this a couple of times and haven't gotten an answer. What does the free loader knock off of the price? I got a quote on a CK 35 w/ loader right after the first promition ended of just under $19,000. I'm guessing the difference might be about $3500. Am I close?

/ Free Loaders continue #3  
All depends on the dealer, don't forget we as dealer still have to have it shipped to us and pay someone the 3 hours to hang the loader on.
So you should be in the 3k area.

/ Free Loaders continue
To clarify a bit more, the free loader is instead of other rebates or low interest, so if you have a cash price, the free loader might drop the price less than 3K. As Rick said, freight, labor and the loss of the other discounts affects the price.... but still it is the best promotion going on the CK tractors and certainly worth looking into! Visit your local dealer soon!