Wallace Tractor

/ Wallace Tractor #11  
Please enlighten us... :)

How is the back of the tractor anchored??

There are 2x4 screwed down to the floor to keep the machine from going sideways, forward or backwards.
The tiller was less than an inch from the headboard so if there was a sudden stop nothing would happen.

/ Wallace Tractor #12  
Slackydaddy-

I think your post is wonderful. Posts like yours really makes the dealers day! When you spend many days of conversations with a person, the kind of "thanks" that you gave, are what is important in the end. I am sure that you will be happy with your purchase.....that is another great benefit to an all around great experience!

YES IT DOES:), this makes up for the customer you can never please.
And yes every business has them:(

/ Wallace Tractor #13  
Congrats on joining the pack:)
You right... Amy ..er..I mean the WALLACE'S are the best.
Enjoy the new "toy"
Tom

/ Wallace Tractor #14  
Please enlighten us... :)How is the back of the tractor anchored??
Every thing I have ever read on TBN recommends against using a Box Truck to haul a tractor with.
I don't think it is.
It may be blocked but I'm not sure it's anchored

/ Wallace Tractor #15  
Every thing I have ever read on TBN recommends against using a Box Truck to haul a tractor with.
I don't think it is.

Sheesh....guys like you makes a person just want to pound his head on the desk. Nevermind that the person was thrilled with his purchase.....and was thrilled with the service from the dealer. NOPE, got to be the old curmudgeon.

/ Wallace Tractor #16  
YES IT DOES:), this makes up for the customer you can never please.
And yes every business has them
:(

Well please take a bow, you guys deserve it. I am so thankful to the original poster for the post. Always nice to hear how both sides were happy.

If we were closer, we would have bought from you too!!
:)

/ Wallace Tractor #17  
Well please take a bow, you guys deserve it. I am so thankful to the original poster for the post. Always nice to hear how both sides were happy.

If we were closer, we would have bought from you too!! :)
Having met Rick and Amy, and dealing with them on an almost tractor purchase... I am glad, okay my checking account is glad, they are not closer, otherwise I would be broke. They are great people, EXTREAMLY helpful, they did there best to guide me into a tractor that would fit my needs. Even though I ended up buying a used machine closer to home, but that didn't deter Rick. Even though he knew I was considering the used machine... he still helped me pick out/size a machine that would work best for me.
Hats off to the the Wallace Team. :) They are a heck of a Team and we are all better off for it!!
Official member of the TWFC.

/ Wallace Tractor #18  
I don't think it is.

Do you really think that Rick would have let him head off to Maryland if he didnt think it was safe? He obviously made it with no trouble, and he has a slick little set up that anyone would be proud of.

Lets get this thread back on topic. I have been dealing with Rick in my quest for a tractor, and he has been nothing but professional and gentlemanly. Although I went another route with my tractor, I WILL be doing business with Rick in the future!!!! Way to go Rick, Keep up the good work. Having all of the good comments on here speak volumes for the way you conduct business!!!!!!!!:D

/ Wallace Tractor #19  
I don't think it is.

Maybe everything you've read is related to rolling loads. Non-rolling, i.e. chocked in all directions,tractors in crates, etc, have different restraining requirements especially in an enclosed truck/trailer. MikeD74T

/ Wallace Tractor #20  
Congrats on the new tractor! The lad shure looks happy, you will have to fight for seat time!!

Welcome to the pack.