Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    JD4320 with TNT, electric diverter, cruise control and air suspension seat.

Default DK50SE HST

Found this press release from January 30, 2009 from Kioti for the DK50SE HST:

Wendell, NC- KIOTI Tractor, a division of Daedong Industrial Co., Ltd, is pleased to announce the introduction of two new models to their growing line of DKSE hydrostatic drive tractors. The DK50SE HST and the DK35SE HST Cab are now available to the North American market. KIOTI's DKSE Series now boasts 6 models in the 35 49 horsepower range. The new DK50SE HST and DK 35SEHST have all the quality components and standard features that owners of KIOTI products have come to love and are both available with standard ROPS or with a fully enclosed cab.

The brand new KIOTI DK50SE HST 49 horsepower tractor boasts a Tier IV, 4-cylinder, water-cooled diesel engine. A Rear PTO with optional mid-PTO allows users of this mid-range tractor to power a multitude of implements and attachments, making it capable of handling a wide variety of chores around the farm or jobsite. A Category I, 3-point hitch further enhances the DK50's versatility. "Many users have come to love our DKSE HST tractors for their ease of use and versatility," states Ron Parrish, Market Development Manager for KIOTI Tractor. "Anyone who can drive a car can get into the operator's seat of one of these machines and quickly become comfortable and productive operating it."

KIOTI's new DK50SE HST model is available with or without a cab, an increasingly popular feature among KIOTI buyers. Making the tractor available in a cab model allows buyer's the luxury of heating or air conditioning and protection from the weather. With this option, the tractor can essentially be used year-round, regardless of weather conditions.

Standard features on these new models include: high visibility glass, power steering, front and rear working lights, wet-disc brakes for increased safety, a rear differential lock, one lever joy stick loader control, electronically engaged four wheel drive, electronically engaged PTO with auto and manual positions, an oil cooler and KIOTI's industry-leading 4-Year, Full-Fleet Warranty.

All of the features found in the DK50SE HST are also found on the slightly smaller KIOTI DK35SE HST, 38 horsepower model. "The success of our DK line in large part is due to all the standard features built into the machines," states Parrish. "Many competitive tractor manufacturers offer these same features at an additional cost. When you purchase a KIOTI, they are part of the package."

Veteran Member
    Approved Advertiser
    Tractor
    MAHINDRA

Default Re: DK50SE HST

The new DK50SE hydro cab and rops in stock at Kioti now.
    Wallace Tractor and Equipment
    www.wallacetractorandequipment.com
    rwallacetractor@echoes.net
    RICK WALLACE

(570) 689-7494

We're not just a tractor store anymore!

Tractor
    2006 Kioti CK30HST

Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post
    It's just not fair! Stop it, I can't buy a new tractor every other year.

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Rick I have a question,if you have the DK50SE in stock why in the world does Kioti not have them on there website?Just curious?coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    Rick I have a question,if you have the DK50SE in stock why in the world does Kioti not have them on there website?Just curious?coobie
    Kioti policy is to update their website once in a blue moon.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandTractor View Post
    They need to fire their marketing people and website maintainers for being so lax.

While they are at it, they can add in the missing specs and many of their DKSE model tractors.

Cheers

Brian

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by IslandTractor View Post
    IMHO that is sad,they have a great product why not advertise it.Go figure?coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    Kioti CK20 HST

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    He said they have them in stock at Kioti, not at his dealership. I for one would rather they show up at the dealer before the website, how would you feel if you found the tractor of your dreams and drove 1hr+ to see it and they were not at the dealerships yet? I like knowing they will be in stock before they are advertised.
    Derek
    Kioti CK20HST
    KL120 FEL // KB2365 BH // 60" JRW 3ph snowblower // 48" HD Boxblade
    Sims-Cab Depot heated cab
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPilot
    Now it's time for Ford and GM to step up

Platinum Member
    The real central PA everything else is philly or pittsburgh
    Tractor
    DK45 SE HST

IN MARKETING, THE HYPE/SPIN COMES BEFORE THE PRODUCT.

There should be a marketing campaign, then product release. The marketing should be designed to stimulate consumer interest, then when the product is released, the consumer should be available at the dealer lots for easy picking.Picture rick in a wolf suit Ok, on second thought don't.

Anyway, it has been awhile since I had any marketing training, so it may be done differently now. I would love to see them update the website more frequently, but I would rather have Kioti send me the owner's manual for proof reading first. Maybe I will offer my services to them, in exchange for a tiller!
    DK45 SE HST, RFM, BB, FEL, PHD, toothbar,rear blade, canopy, pallet forks, 6' tiller, and now I need an addition on my pole building

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Dmace View Post
    He said they have them in stock at Kioti, not at his dealership. I for one would rather they show up at the dealer before the website, how would you feel if you found the tractor of your dreams and drove 1hr+ to see it and they were not at the dealerships yet? I like knowing they will be in stock before they are advertised.
    I argee but why does Kioti website still say 2008 tractors not 2009.When do the 2009 models hit the showroom 2010.LOL.coobie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast