Kioti UTV Updates ?

/ Kioti UTV Updates ? #1  

Avondale

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35 and Kioti NX6010
Has there been any more info released about the Kioti UTV, such as availabilty dates, if it is a new design or a clone of another Mfr, options available, price points (if available in Canada) etc?

/ Kioti UTV Updates ? #2  
My local dealer says he has ordered 4 and the price will be $10-ish depending on options.

/ Kioti UTV Updates ?
My local dealer says he has ordered 4 and the price will be $10-ish depending on options.

Thanks, may I ask....

Who/where is your local dealer?
When will he get them?
What options are available?

/ Kioti UTV Updates ? #4  
I ordered 25 of them..
I have plans on selling mine for under 10k depending on the options you chose.
They will be available around July.
These are not a clone of the other guys.
Options..there are some now but I imagine before they get released they will be more.

/ Kioti UTV Updates ? #5  
When does Kioti plan on announcing the offical release of this? It seems like this is the only website that has any kind of info on it. They are going to sell like crazy I think. I can't wait to test drive one. I have a feeling I'll be throwing one on the trailer after I test drive it. :)

/ Kioti UTV Updates ?
It would be nice if the Kioti web page had more info, possibly an input page for those who would be interested in submitting thoughts on attachments and options that would be beneficial.

/ Kioti UTV Updates ? #7  
Sorry Avondale - left you hanging.

I don't have much info yet on options other than type of dump lift and windsheild I think he said. I live about 1 hour northeast of Toronto. The dealer is in Uxbridge.

He said "summer" arrival.

/ Kioti UTV Updates ? #8  
It would be nice if the Kioti web page had more info, possibly an input page for those who would be interested in submitting thoughts on attachments and options that would be beneficial.
Don,t hold your breath with the kioti website IMHO they suck big time.I emailed them about updating there web page from 2008 to 2009 3 -4 weeks ago and finally they emailed me back yesterday.Imagine that?While I really like Kioti products there web page is little to be desired.IMHO if Kioti is going to be a real player into todays economy they better get with the program and keep there web page updated.On there website punch in new products it still states 2008-2007 products.AMAZING.coobie.

Last edited:
   / Kioti UTV Updates ?
I went to the Ottawa Farm Show (Ontario, Canada) recently. There was no info that even suggested there was a Kioti UTV coming out though the sales staff were aware of it.

I was interested in the Kioti UTV product due to my satisfaction with my DK35 but can not/will not wait until "maybe later this year". I felt sorry for the dealers as they seemed to be stuck between the Company line and the customer's wants and needs.

It would seem to me that spring is when the new gear is on display and also purchased. "Later" could mean weeks, months without a machine to do what I want done now so Kioti, it's your loss. Your competitors were ready.

Current leader for my money is the Polaris XP or HD though there seems to be many models with good spec sheets and clever ideas that appeal to me. I hope to finalize the deal in early April as there is a "Sportsman" show next weekend which may influence my decision.

/ Kioti UTV Updates ? #10  
I went to the Ottawa Farm Show (Ontario, Canada) recently. There was no info that even suggested there was a Kioti UTV coming out though the sales staff were aware of it.

I was interested in the Kioti UTV product due to my satisfaction with my DK35 but can not/will not wait until "maybe later this year". I felt sorry for the dealers as they seemed to be stuck between the Company line and the customer's wants and needs.

It would seem to me that spring is when the new gear is on display and also purchased. "Later" could mean weeks, months without a machine to do what I want done now so Kioti, it's your loss. Your competitors were ready.

Current leader for my money is the Polaris XP or HD though there seems to be many models with good spec sheets and clever ideas that appeal to me. I hope to finalize the deal in early April as there is a "Sportsman" show next weekend which may influence my decision.

Good things come to those who wait.;)

On a different note I feel your pain I need all of mine now so I can sell them now!:)