Price Check Great price on 35 with loader

/ Great price on 35 with loader #1  

robert23239

I see there Kioti has a great price on 35. I wonder how the the prices are doing on the 27 and 30's ? Will they lower them too?

You would think Deere would lower their prices too.

Robert

/ Great price on 35 with loader #2  
Well if you want to hear the story from a dealer stands...
Myself and a bunch more dealers op not to stock or participate in this "deal" for the simple fact that this tractor has not been reduced to us as dealers. Kioti decided to just start to advertise this with out us as dealer knowing anything about it. Quit frankily I feel for Kioti to advertise this tractor at this price they should have gave us the dealer some kind of incentives to sell it.
The only thing I can say is there is no way I will ever sell a machine and make what little Kioti expects us as dealers to make on this deal.
I will close my doors before I stoop that low.

Now if you can find one out there it will be good deal for the buyer but remember this is a CASH deal only, no incentive financing will be given from Kioti.

/ Great price on 35 with loader #3  
Where are you seeing the pricing?

I see there Kioti has a great price on 35. I wonder how the the prices are doing on the 27 and 30's ? Will they lower them too?

You would think Deere would lower their prices too.

Robert

/ Great price on 35 with loader #4  
I agree "where are you seeing the pricing?" I have had to call every individual dealer and prices vary by a couple thousand from one to another.

Guy

/ Great price on 35 with loader #5  
I'd assume its this spring ad.
ck35_gear.jpg

Fine print below:

- Available only at participating dealers
- Price does not include dealer setup charges, freight, or taxes
- Price is in US dollars
- Price is for cash or standard rate financing only

If no dealers will participate then its no deal.

Last edited:
   / Great price on 35 with loader #6  
That is a "dandy deal" but if few dealers are participating what good does it do anybody? I can symphatize with Wallace because his prices are very fair, the profit margin must be extremely low for him to balk at selling it.

/ Great price on 35 with loader #7  
before i go for the these i would look at the DK 35 prototype Rick Wallace has it looks nice.

/ Great price on 35 with loader #8  
At the risk of having the dealers getting me banned from this site again I am not surprised when Kioti does something to cost the dealers money which results in the dealers speaking up. I wish more of them spoke up when I had issues.

At this point it is only fair to state that there are several dealers that got tired of how I was treated after nine months and assisted me to getting some results.

Maybe the plus side of this is now they know how the end consumer feels!

/ Great price on 35 with loader #9  
Last May when the "buy a CK35, get a loader free" deal was going on my local dealer was selling the gear model for $14595 and the HST for $15595. Have prices went up a lot since then? If I remember correctly the dealers were happy with that promotion and were pushing it?

/ Great price on 35 with loader #10  
Yes, prices did go up enough to affect the net significantly. We have never charged "freight and prep" but would have to to if we participate in this particular promotion. Question for potential buyers: How would you feel if your dealer tacked on $500 to cover his freight an prep charges? Its common in powersports industry (maybe smaller $$ amount). but we have never done this in our tractor business (or our powersports sales for that matter). We would never advertise a unit locally and then tack on extra charges.... but this situation is a little different.

On the bright side, there are some tremendous deals now on KIOTI tractors.