Kioti CK20s hst

/ Kioti CK20s hst #1  

jtpilch

Tractor
Kioti CK20 , JD1025R
Hi everyone,
Hopefully I will be getting my new tractor delivered to me on saturday.
The Kioti Ck20s hst,fel, and bh. Any pics, custom add on's, or advice is welcome. Thanks guys.

/ Kioti CK20s hst #2  
Congrats on the new trator. You're gonna like the HST - I did.

/ Kioti CK20s hst #3  
Congratulations on your choice !
Welcome to the pack

I bought mine last september , 102 hours on it , and really love it :)

/ Kioti CK20s hst #4  
Congrats and Welcome to the Pack!

I bought my CK20HST over three years ago and after 350 engine hours of use and hundreds of yards of material moved, I would buy it all over again. It's such a great tractor and good sized for any home owner or small farmer. Did you get the curved boom backhoe (KB2465)? I really like the looks of that backhoe.

When I was researching/buying mine, someone on here suggested I have the dealer weld some hooks to the FEL bucket. I had them put a pair on and boy am I glad they did, I have used those hooks almost as much as the bucket itself. I also had the tires loaded since I planned on using it in the winter for snowblowing and in the summer for working on steep grades. I have not used a tractor with out the loaded tires for comparison but I am glad to have the extra weight. The dealer also installed a brush guard on the hood and stabilizer feet on the backhoe. I didn't even know the feet were an option but they definitely are needed.

Here's some pictures for you:

____Winter mode:_______ Summer mode:_____

/ Kioti CK20s hst #5  
Any pics, custom add on's, or advice is welcome.

What are your intended uses?

I had a CK20 TLB and I agree with Dmace that it is a really great and versatile tractor. I also had the bucket hooks welded on and found that useful until I wised up and bought a grapple to handle all the land clearing I was doing. If you have a quick attach adapter on the FEL, there are a number of useful attachments such as grapple, forks, tree boom etc. It all depends on how you intend to use your tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_5331 100K.jpg
    IMG_5331 100K.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2868 (450 x 600).jpg
    IMG_2868 (450 x 600).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_2923 600x450.jpg
    IMG_2923 600x450.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_2918 (450 x 600).jpg
    IMG_2918 (450 x 600).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 642
   / Kioti CK20s hst #6  
I have a CK25,had the dealer make a skid plate to protect the HYD filter probably saved me some bucks in the long run. Pictures are on this site.

/ Kioti CK20s hst #7  
Congrats on the new machine......

my ck20hst has over 300 trouble free hours on it..... it's a beast.... best money i've ever spent.....

good luck and welcome to the pack.

Jim

/ Kioti CK20s hst
To Dmace, yes does have the (KB2465) and im sure the hooks come in handy. And to IslandTractor my intended uses are landscaping around the house,gardening,small farmwork, fel&bh work, and probably all kinds of things my imagination can think of.

/ Kioti CK20s hst #9  
Congrats on your new investment.
May you have many good ticks on hour meter. :)