Kioti sticker for my truck???

/ Kioti sticker for my truck??? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Does Kioti make a sticker of the yote howling you can put in the back window of a truck?If so where do you buy them at?coobie.

/ Kioti sticker for my truck??? #2  
I don't understand why they don't give you a hat and stickers if you buy a tractor? Its good advertising. I can buy the smallest JD mower and get a free hat. If you spent the money to buy a new machine couldn't they kick you one free hat?

If you cannot tell I love free hats?:D I do have a bunch already but my favorite (Pennzoil) is rather dirty since I wear it while working. I'm against spending money on hats or stickers. JD keeps kicking me hats and stickers when I buy mowers etc so I wear them instead of paying for their advertising.

/ Kioti sticker for my truck??? #3  
Coobie,

We can have them made with the KIOTI logo. Just let us know.

/ Kioti sticker for my truck??? #4  
Hey I put one on my tractor that I had made :D

DSC03841-1.jpg

/ Kioti sticker for my truck???
   / Kioti sticker for my truck??? #8  
Hey! Now that's a good way to get ignored! :D

Don

Hey Don you know I couldn't pass up that opportunity.:D The tractor community is getting as bad as the motorcycle community. I ride a wing and my friends ride a Harley. Like bikes, I haven't seen a tractor I didn't like. :D

/ Kioti sticker for my truck??? #9  
Coobie, just go to a local vinyl graphic guy and they will make it as you wait, if they need a 100% file for the image I can send them one while you wait.
Most of the time the image is only necessary need when you are doing smaller graphics.

I have some really nice Wallace Tractor Logo's that would look nice in your back window!:D

/ Kioti sticker for my truck???
Coobie, just go to a local vinyl graphic guy and they will make it as you wait, if they need a 100% file for the image I can send them one while you wait.
Most of the time the image is only necessary need when you are doing smaller graphics.

I have some really nice Wallace Tractor Logo's that would look nice in your back window!:D
Thanks Rick,your a good guy.My good friends at Michigan Iron & equipment are going to help me out with some window decals for my truck.Hey,send me some wallace decals also,I would be proud to display them.Take care.coobie