Price Check Price on DK55 and DK75

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #1  

sburd

I'm in the market for a tractor to plow about 30-40 acres and clear brush from another 30 acres. I was almost set on a Kubota 7040 but have a friend who raves about Kioti tractors.
Anybody have an idea on a fair price for a new DK55 with FEL and DK75 with same?
How would the Kioti's compare to the 7040? They seem a bit heavier.
I'm open to other suggestions as well.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #2  
   / Price on DK55 and DK75
Presently serving in Iraq but live in Southern Virginia.
The property is located in upstate New York (Potsdam area) but I have access to a truck and trailer for hauling to the NY location.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #4  
The property is located in upstate New York (Potsdam area) but I have access to a truck and trailer for hauling to the NY location.

I'm sure Rick Wallace would be happy to give you a quote and easy delivery to Potsdam. I bought my tractor from him and I live almost 300miles away.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #5  
Check with Snell Equiptment in Potsdam,Kubota dealer.Matt has done very well in this area with Kubotas.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #6  
Welcome sburd and thanks for your service in Iraq. I think you would be happier with the 75 with the amount of ground you will be working, it would go well with a 3 btm plow. Don't know about prices, will try to do a bit of checking around for you.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #7  
Truck and trailer may require a CDL, look into some of the threads on the trailer forum. If you've got one GREAT!! Maybe you can haul some of our stuff :)

The CDL (commercial drivers license) limits a lot of us as to what we haul.
A DK55 with FEL and plow plus sundries and trailer may make it under 10Klbs. A DK75 (base weight 7.7K lb) would be pushing it.

Even though it may be "legal" to haul it over the CDL limit for personal use I don't want to get stopped an weighed and hassled.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #8  

Rick Wallace is on the way from VA to Potsdam. He is not far off 81 in Scranton. I went to College in Canton and presently live in N Va. We go up to Syracuse and to the Catskills several times a year so I get to stop by Wallace tractor. Well worth the trip.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75 #9  
Sburd
I sent you a PM.

/ Price on DK55 and DK75
Thanks for all the replies. Mr. Wallace has already provided me with a quote on the two tractors that he has in inventory and that is much appreciated.

I have contacted numerous dealers (Kioti and Kubota) via email while stationed over here and it is amazing how many refuse to give you a quote unless they have all of your personal information. Kind of like the game car dealers play. Some were dealers recommended off this site.

Only 3 out of 35plus contacted provided a quote and offered to help. Mr. Wallace was not included in the 3 mentioned above as he contacted me after seeing my post. Guess who I'm leaning toward doing business with.

It seems the average dealer (car, motorcycle, tractror, ect) doesn't understand how to deal with customers in a positive way. Provide assistance before the sale, fair pricing and good after sale service and you probably have a customer for life.
Thanks again Mr. Wallace.

Last edited: