Problems buying Kioti in NC

/ Problems buying Kioti in NC #1  

Ken-DownEast-NC

I have been reading these sections for a while and would like to get everyone's opinion.

In this post I've included contents of a letter followed by some other info and questions.

To put it in a nutshell - I sent an email containing the following message to Kioti's Corporate office to which I've had no reply as of yet:

------------------------------

Greetings,

I am very interested in purchasing from your company.

I went to a local dealer and found the salesperson rude, insulting and arrogant. He did his best to steer me towards other name brands of tractors - actually, I feel - trying to pass off his stagnent, rusty inventory.

I live in the eastern part of North Carolina and the closest 5-Paw dealer is over 4 hours away, while I am only about 2 hours away from your Wendell office.

Is it possible to come by your office to see, if not purchase a tractor from you?

I am very interested in your products, as I find everyone else's lacking in comparison.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

------------------------------

And that's about it, other than I have Bobcat & John Deere dealers 10 minutes away and Kubota, Massey Ferg. dealers 30 minutes away.
I really don't want to deal with them.

Is it possible to purchase from out of state reasonably?

Thanks in advance to all,
Ken

/ Problems buying Kioti in NC #2  
Look at the Bobcats as they are just re-labeled Kioti's. That is what I am going to do as there is not a Kioti dealer in Nashville. If that doesn't work, I will look at other brands are dealers further out.

/ Problems buying Kioti in NC #3  
Rick Wallace is your friend. if i were buying a Kioti he'd be the first fella i went to.