new member bought ck35hst

/ new member bought ck35hst #1  

copefarms

Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST
Hi just wanted to introduce myself here and say I just got my ck35 hst Kioti.
Loving it so far only had it three days and putting it to the test here on my property. Its better than I imagined I dont know how we've gotten along without it all these years.
got the tractor. fel, box blade, rototiller, bushhog, all for 18,500.
anyway excited and found this site while doing a search for the kioti ck35 and like the looks of the forums going back and reading alot and learning much.
thanks all. Mike aka copefarms

/ new member bought ck35hst #2  
HooAh! you Go Boy. Have a great time. B.T.W Welcome aboard.

/ new member bought ck35hst #3  
Congrats. I know you'll get years of utility out of it. Be safe.

/ new member bought ck35hst #4  
Makes things possible that were impossible before doesn't it? :)

Be sure to hit all the zerks with grease right off the bat to get the ones the dealer may have missed! Have fun!

/ new member bought ck35hst #5  
Hi just wanted to introduce myself here and say I just got my ck35 hst Kioti.
Loving it so far only had it three days and putting it to the test here on my property. Its better than I imagined I dont know how we've gotten along without it all these years.
got the tractor. fel, box blade, rototiller, bushhog, all for 18,500.
anyway excited and found this site while doing a search for the kioti ck35 and like the looks of the forums going back and reading alot and learning much.
thanks all. Mike aka copefarms

You can find out just about anything tractor related and then some on this site without getting bashed and there is a lot of great info and knowledge that is fairly quick to respond as well if we get our selves in trouble.

Steve

/ new member bought ck35hst #6  
Congrats on the new tractor..enjoy..and welcome to the pack.

/ new member bought ck35hst #7  
Congrats and Welcome to the Pack!

It's amazing the chores you find to do just because you have the means to do it. I created an ATV track around my yard and I didn't even own an atv... :D

/ new member bought ck35hst
Thanks all Yeah this is a great resource. All dealers should tell their clients about this site.
And a few days ago I got a box in the mail from my dealer with two kioti tshirts 3 kioti hats and 2 dealer hats. I was shocked and excited. Really nice deal for all the stuff to come in the mail. I called him up and told him I couldve saved him the postage by coming back up to the shop that its not that far.
He said it was ok hopes I like my stuff along with the tractor :)
He knows I will be buying more accessories later from him like seeders and auger, and more. So he knows I will return.
And I will be telling my other small organic farmers that I deal with on a daily basis about my good dealings with the dealer :)