Kioti Tiller

/ Kioti Tiller #1  

grapevine

What's the going price for a new 44 inch Kioti Tiller?

Thanks

/ Kioti Tiller #2  
Does kioti make a tiller? I bought the 60" tiller from tractor supply company and that thing is awesome!! it works great and it was alot cheaper than buying a tiller from a dealer.

/ Kioti Tiller #3  
Does kioti make a tiller? I bought the 60" tiller from tractor supply company and that thing is awesome!! it works great and it was alot cheaper than buying a tiller from a dealer.
You get what you pay for.Is TSC going to service your tiller after the sale?From what I have read TSC is now going with cheap dark horse tillers in the midwest region.How about that for getting parts and service.My point being I want service and parts after the sale,I don,t think any TSC store can offer that in how many times they change brand products in there stores.Good luck.coobie

Last edited:
   / Kioti Tiller #4  
If the tiller is a yellow king kutter from TSC it will last, there are a ton of posts here on the abuse they take and still keep running strong.

/ Kioti Tiller #5  
You get what you pay for.Is TSC going to service your tiller after the sale?From what I have read TSC is now going with cheap dark horse tillers in the midwest region.How about that for getting parts and service.My point being I want service and parts after the sale,I don,t think any TSC store can offer that in how many times they change brand products in there stores.Good luck.coobie

TSC sold the Dark Horse tillers for a few months last year then dropped them. They were clones of the KKII made in China.

TSC now sells only either the KKII or the identical tractor with different decals called Countyline. It is made by KK and has KK serial numbers. No differences other than the decals.

/ Kioti Tiller #6  
To answer your question, Kioti does sell tillers - but they don't make them. The tillers are made by another Mfg and Kioti sells them as a convenience to tractor buyers. From what I understand, the tiller contracts may change over time, so the tiller Kioti sells may not always be from the same Mfg.

Got my scoop straight from my dealer and he knew he wasn't going to sell me another brand he had available. I bought a KK 6' not too long ago. It only has about 12 hours on it, so I don't know how reliable it is. I bought it based on the recommendations of members on this site. That and the fact that I didn't have to drive to VA to get a caroni.

/ Kioti Tiller #7  
TSC sold the Dark Horse tillers for a few months last year then dropped them. They were clones of the KKII made in China.

TSC now sells only either the KKII or the identical tractor with different decals called Countyline. It is made by KK and has KK serial numbers. No differences other than the decals.
The countyline products that my local TSC has in stock states made in China.coobie

/ Kioti Tiller #8  
My dealer told me he could sell me a kioti brand that was much more pricey or he could sell me another brand he also carries that was just as good and much cheaper.
LMC I think is the brand he recommended. I havent had it that long but it tears thru hard soil like a hot knife thru butter. I was amazed !!!! :) and very pleased with my purchase.
Its an italian brand because alot of the instructions are in italian :)

/ Kioti Tiller #9  
The countyline products that my local TSC has in stock states made in China.coobie

I don't think so. I called KK myself and spoke with the customer service people. They said that the Countyline tillers are made by KK on exactly the same assembly line with exactly the same components as the KK and are the same color too. Everything is the same except for about three or four decals. They even have KK serial numbers. TSC doesn't advertize two price points for the Countyline tillers and they are the same price that they sell the KKII tillers they still have in stock (eg $1849 or so for the six footer). The Dark Horse tillers were made in China but have a different color pattern (grey) and even though they look like clones of the KKII, they do not have KK serial numbers etc.

/ Kioti Tiller #10  
I don't think so. I called KK myself and spoke with the customer service people. They said that the Countyline tillers are made by KK on exactly the same assembly line with exactly the same components as the KK and are the same color too. Everything is the same except for about three or four decals. They even have KK serial numbers. TSC doesn't advertize two price points for the Countyline tillers and they are the same price that they sell the KKII tillers they still have in stock (eg $1849 or so for the six footer). The Dark Horse tillers were made in China but have a different color pattern (grey) and even though they look like clones of the KKII, they do not have KK serial numbers etc.

My PTO says Made in PRC which stands for peoples republic of cheap. My tines were stamped Spain. I did not rip apart the gearbox to see where that stuff came from. I think the 6' I bought must have had the housing/frame made in US and the parts are all imported.