Bobcat CT225

/ Bobcat CT225 #1  

nediver

I have been looking very seriously at the Kioti line and my wife and I sat down to talk and the subject of an ad in the paper came up. When I told her it would be about 20K for a tractor she said she saw one for 11.5K.

Turns out my local Bobcat dealer which is huge. The sold 30 of these specials already last month and 2 are being deilvered this week to my small town.

Here is the ad:

bobcat.jpg

The Kioti dealer is an hour away. I respect they have been a dealer for 12 years, but they want almost 22K for this same tractor. I think the size of the Bobcat dealer is huge for me, because they have a big inventory.

The Bobcat dealer is trying to get the name and visibility of these tractors out there. They have many attachements coming down the line. They have rental attachements if I need something.

Im thinking the Bobcat name will be a little better known as well.

MMM mower is available as well. Though I think i would only mow with CK20 equivelent

What thoughts do you guys have on this deal?

/ Bobcat CT225
I should also add that I spoke with him about the loader specs. He simply quoted me the specs which were impressive without ballast and rears at 1200# or so. With ballast and rears i think it was around 1600#

Im not really sure its gonna be 1600# but I also cant see it will be whats on the Rhino site either.

Either way seems like a good tractor for the money.

Im used to an L2800 with 1150 FEL capacity and about 3,000 digging force on BH. This will be in line with that.

/ Bobcat CT225 #3  
No doubt the BC is a good deal. On the loader specs, I'd believe the manufacturer before I would the reseller. I own a CK25 with Kioti loader and Rhino BH. Having moved over 700 tons of dirt, I wouldn't believe that 1600# number. That's the first time I've heard a number that high. Breakout force is where mine lacks. I suspect you'll find the same with the Rhino loader. It is a capable machine though and the loader will handle all that you put in it.

At that price, it would be hard to pass up.

/ Bobcat CT225
I did read that previous in a search. its a great deal and I think I could bargain down from where this pricing is at. I would probably not buy it from Erie though.

/ Bobcat CT225 #6  
It must be a national program for them to sell them that low on the bobcats. I saw a flyer a week or two ago and couldn't believe the pricing. I was also surprised to see bobcat tractors with 45 hp since I thought they only were using the kioti CK series.