Kioti vs bobcat

/ Kioti vs bobcat #1  

rcrcomputing

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti ck30
What are the differances in the dk40se hst and the equivalent bobcat? I see the loaders are differant. What else?
I've noticed some have had some problems with the bobcat being "under powered"?? Any of you had that with the dk40?

/ Kioti vs bobcat #2  
Ancient Korean secret ;)

The only way either will seem underpowered is if it's in High, if the remotes are left on or there is an issue.

High is pretty much only good for a "road" gear on the hydro.

BTI

/ Kioti vs bobcat #3  
I have a DK40se. It is not underpowered. I can climb a hill in high on the road at full speed. I don't use high for any work....it is too fast. Medium range for most work and low for lugging or sometimes just for delicate loader work.

Regarding the differences with the equivalent (41hp) Bobcat model, as far as I know it is just the loader, paint, decals and warranty. I have not looked at the Bobcat loader for this model but I would say that the KL401 is my very favorite part of the DK40se. 2700lbs of lift is a beautiful thing.

/ Kioti vs bobcat #4  
True words here. I used to run around the farm in high and would sometimes rattle my fillings when I hit bumps.

Medium for work and low for digging with the FEL is the ticket these days.

Warhammer

I have a DK40se. I don't use high for any work....it is too fast. Medium range for most work and low for lugging or sometimes just for delicate loader work.

/ Kioti vs bobcat #5  
At this time Bobcat has a "free loader promotion plus up to $3,500 rebate" according to the website. Don't think Kioti has that right now.

/ Kioti vs bobcat #6  
At this time Bobcat has a "free loader promotion plus up to $3,500 rebate" according to the website. Don't think Kioti has that right now.

Kioti has the free loader but not the rebate. Nothing can touch Bobcat right now. I don't know how long they will continue this fire sale but I don't think there is any question that you can get more bang for your tractor buck there than anywhere else right now.

/ Kioti vs bobcat #7  
   / Kioti vs bobcat #8  

Is BOBCAT offering cab models? Free loader and rebate??? Wow.........

/ Kioti vs bobcat #9  
The factory installed cabs are available for the CT335 and CT4XX models, with heat and air conditioning standard when you choose this option.

Choose between one of two options:
0% APR for up to 60 months plus a rebate* of up to $3,500
OR
A FREE front end loader plus a rebate* of up to $3,500
Offer starts June 15, 2009 and ends September 30, 2009

/ Kioti vs bobcat #10  
With the current promotions the DK40se with cab and FEL is $35,500 cdn and the CT440 with cab and FEL is $29,000.

Very aggresive pricing on the Bobcat. I just wish I had the cash to buy one now.:(