When considering Kioti----DON'T

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / When considering Kioti----DON'T #51  
Kioti (pronounced /kaɪˈoʊti/ "coyote") is the trade name for DaeDung tractors in North America and parts of Europe.

DaeDung, which is based in Daegu, South Korea, was founded in 1947.

DaeDung produces tractors, combines and rice transplanters.

In 2007, DaeDung manufactured over 14,000 tractors.

enough said::cool:

/ When considering Kioti----DON'T #55  
To quote:
smbluthing
Kioti (pronounced /kaɪˈoʊti/ "coyote") is the trade name for DaeDung tractors in North America and parts of Europe.

enough said:eek:

end quote.

And your point is what - if any?
I asked a question to find out an answer- many tractors have neutral safety switches, seat switches, etc. I'm not for or against; I did not build my Kioti- I bought it. And what does that thread have to do with this one?

quote:

"Punk

Maybe they figured that people who are smart enough to buy a Kioti, aren't stupid enough to get run over by them. Enough said! :cool: " end quote

Not sure what your point is either?:confused:
And neutral safety or not, people do get killed on tractor rollovers and other accidents that can be prevented or at least reduced by IDIOT switches. Can one bypass them- sure, at one's own peril.

Question remains- what does any of this have to do with the thread?

/ When considering Kioti----DON'T #56  

A correction:
It spells DaeDong, not DaeDung.

BTW, "Dae" means Big and "Dong" means East.

/ When considering Kioti----DON'T #57  
To quote:
smbluthing

enough said:eek:

end quote.

And your point is what - if any?
I asked a question to find out an answer- many tractors have neutral safety switches, seat switches, etc. I'm not for or against; I did not build my Kioti- I bought it. And what does that thread have to do with this one?

quote:

"Punk

Maybe they figured that people who are smart enough to buy a Kioti, aren't stupid enough to get run over by them. Enough said! :cool: " end quote

Not sure what your point is either?:confused:
And neutral safety or not, people do get killed on tractor rollovers and other accidents that can be prevented or at least reduced by IDIOT switches. Can one bypass them- sure, at one's own peril.

Question remains- what does any of this have to do with the thread?

I don't know what it has to do with this thread? I suppose he used your comments to put down a Kioti tractor? I suppose you figured that out? It popped up in my face when I was ON THIS THREAD, so I responded to it.

No need to jump down my throat. As far as the idiot switch, as you like to call it, you can have all you want; just keep'em off my tractor. When the reaper comes for me, I'll just have to go along for the ride.

It may be an old country boy thing, but we've got an idiot switch on every tractor we've ever owned. It's called a key. We just turn it to the left. That would be counterclockwise, for the educated folk.

As for rolling a 4000 lb tractor; I don't think it will amount to a hill of beans, if your engine is running or not. You may make it? You may not? The old reaper won't mind my engine running the least bit - nor will he take a hike, if your idiot switch kills the tractor.

/ When considering Kioti----DON'T #58  
Dealer and/or manufacturer bashing is not permitted on Tractorbynet for several reasons:
1. We like to think our members are completely honest, but we're only hearing one side of a story,
2. The discussions can get very heated, as this thread has, and the language sometimes gets inappropriate for a family friendly website such as Tractorbynet,
3. It's possible for someone to post something for which he could be sued for libel or slander,
4. It would be possible for someone to make up an entirely fabricated story to hurt a dealer or manufacturer for purely personal or competitive reasons (not to say that happened here),
5. Tractorbynet is not the appropriate place for dispute resolution.

So, some posts have been edited, at least one removed, and the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.