Price Check Back hoe price check

/ Back hoe price check #1  

MyOutdoors

Tractor
Branson 3120
I'm looking at a 2475 back hoe, 7-1/2". Includes installation, rear remotes, for $6,400? Does that sound high?

/ Back hoe price check #2  
price is well within reason.

/ Back hoe price check #4  
In 2005, my KB2375 was $5500 without remotes. Add about another 600 for both remotes and you have labor for 300. Mine was a self install without labor.

/ Back hoe price check #5  
I'm looking at a 2475 back hoe, 7-1/2". Includes installation, rear remotes, for $6,400? Does that sound high?

The price is reasonable and it's a good hoe. However, have you checked the Woods BH80-X? The subframe comes off with the 2475 when it's removed. On the Woods, the subframe remains on the tractor; easier to store. I'm considering both myself.

/ Back hoe price check #6  
I just priced a Kioti 7.5 ft backhoe yesterday and it was $8,300 (CAD). That's about $7800 US...why are Canadian prices so whack??

/ Back hoe price check #7  

If you are still looking, I am selling my 2365 BH in New Hampshire. It's a little smaller hoe, but still a brute. I've only used it a few times which is why I'm selling

Jim

/ Back hoe price check #8  
I just priced a Kioti 7.5 ft backhoe yesterday and it was $8,300 (CAD). That's about $7800 US...why are Canadian prices so whack??

Cuz we're in Canada matey! Isn't it frustrating!

I got the same hoe for $6,000 from my dealer as it was a demo that he used at his house to put in his septic system. I love it!

/ Back hoe price check #9  

Canada: $7800 (US) for backhoe plus reasonable healthcare costs
USA: $6000 for the backhoe plus >$1000/month for healthcare.

Don't complain.

/ Back hoe price check #10  
Canada: $7800 (US) for backhoe plus reasonable healthcare costs
USA: $6000 for the backhoe plus >$1000/month for healthcare.

Don't complain.

IslandTractor, you don't know how true that is! We seldom consider those things, just take 'em for granted! :eek: It's just that almost *everything* costs more here, always! (Except some electronics itens for some reason).