/ GETTING SOMETHING NEW! #4  
_ a _ _ a _ _

Congrats. Send pictures!

/ GETTING SOMETHING NEW! #5  
Does it look something like this??
021.JPG

/ GETTING SOMETHING NEW! #6  
Does it look something like this??

That's a nice lookin setup! :cool: I'm just wondering, did Kioti change the gray color to be a darker shade? Would kind of make sense since they paint them a different color for Bobcat now. No sense in having two different base colors I guess.

/ GETTING SOMETHING NEW! #7  
since they paint them a different color for Bobcat now. No sense in having two different base colors I guess.

That's what my dealer in NH told me.

/ GETTING SOMETHING NEW!
Thanks for the picture Rick,Its awesome,Im going down monday morning and pick it up.Im getting a 7000#trailer and q&a forks also.I will take pictures so,I cant wait.

/ GETTING SOMETHING NEW! #10  
Thanks for the picture Rick,Its awesome,Im going down monday morning and pick it up.Im getting a 7000#trailer and q&a forks also.I will take pictures so,I cant wait.

Very nice setup you got there! I would say to look into some feet for those stabilizers or they won't do much for stopping the tractor from getting pulled into the hole your digging.

On a side note: A 7,000lb trailer for a CK30 with loader and backhoe...? I was told that's too small for my little CK20 loader/backhoe and I should go with a 10K trailer.