FINALLY LET"S GET THE PARTY STARTED

/ FINALLY LET"S GET THE PARTY STARTED #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Looks Like BobCat is done unloading their inventory.
Had a customer come in for a CK30 today and he told me I was cheaper than the Bobcat!!!:eek::eek:
SO let the selling begin!!! again!

/ FINALLY LET"S GET THE PARTY STARTED #2  
Their is not a Kioti dealer in Nashville or the immediate surrounding area so I was glad Bobcat was selling Kioti....a Kioti by any other name is still a Kioti. As you can tell, we do have a Bobcat dealer and I made it in under the wire on one of those really good deals...Whew!

/ FINALLY LET"S GET THE PARTY STARTED #3  
Rick I am glad to see that you survived and can finally come out of your foxhole or tornado shelter or whatever was necessary to survive the Bobcat dumping season.

I suppose that the good news is that the prices Bobcat offered attracted a lot of people to look at rebadged Kioti tractors so it may bring more people in to comparison shop in the future.

/ FINALLY LET"S GET THE PARTY STARTED #4  
Was that a big promotion or did Bobcat decide to get out of the tractor business?

/ FINALLY LET"S GET THE PARTY STARTED #5  
That is the $64000 question. I think if they continue, it will be with a different supplier. Since Daedong owns 100 percent of KIOTI tractor USA, Bobcat's shenanigans had a direct impact on Daedongs overall market plan. It could be that Bobcat had some heartburn that Daedong held them to their quantity levels in a sluggish economy, they took them and then dumped them. It will be interesting to see how Bobcat supports the tractors if the relationshiop with daedong were to be severed. This is a fundamental problem with badge engineered tractors (buy it and stick your badge on it). For example, with John Deere and Yanmar getting further separated, how long will deere be able to support the green yanmar built tractors? MOntana is switching form LG (now named LS) to Kuje, (formerly branson, and oh yeah... Century). Some Mahindras were TYM, now Mitsubishi, but now TYM comes direct.... Of course, the fact that the actual manufacturers stay in the picture is a good thing in the case of Farmtrac for instance. at least the Korean tractors will continue to be supported. We thought by Montana, but now it looks like it wil be LS USA. Sorry for babbling, will stop now.

/ FINALLY LET"S GET THE PARTY STARTED #6  
That is the $64000 question. I think if they continue, it will be with a different supplier. Since Daedong owns 100 percent of KIOTI tractor USA, Bobcat's shenanigans had a direct impact on Daedongs overall market plan. It could be that Bobcat had some heartburn that Daedong held them to their quantity levels in a sluggish economy, they took them and then dumped them. It will be interesting to see how Bobcat supports the tractors if the relationshiop with daedong were to be severed. This is a fundamental problem with badge engineered tractors (buy it and stick your badge on it). For example, with John Deere and Yanmar getting further separated, how long will deere be able to support the green yanmar built tractors? MOntana is switching form LG (now named LS) to Kuje, (formerly branson, and oh yeah... Century). Some Mahindras were TYM, now Mitsubishi, but now TYM comes direct.... Of course, the fact that the actual manufacturers stay in the picture is a good thing in the case of Farmtrac for instance. at least the Korean tractors will continue to be supported. We thought by Montana, but now it looks like it wil be LS USA. Sorry for babbling, will stop now.[

I think you hit the nail on the head,With all the turmoil with all of LS -Montana Farmtrac Century-Branson,LG there is an over capacity of MFG and they will find another source for Bobcat in 1 of these MFGs.I'm sure they are all hurting at this point and Bobcat can probably name there price they are going to pay for there next batch of rebadged tractors. Sorta like Wally World does.