Out of state sale

/ Out of state sale #1  

wadingdog

Anyone know any dealers that will sell a tractor to someone out of state and ship it?

/ Out of state sale #3  
messicks if you are within reasonable range. Also Barlows I gather. Wallace. I'm sure there are others

/ Out of state sale #5  
Depending on where you're at I believe Brownie's will also. They are out of southern Ohio.

Home

/ Out of state sale #6  
Barlow Tractor in KY, I have bought 2 tractors at the same time from them.
Barlow Equipment - Home of the Kubota Tractor Package Builder fill out the form and submit it and put down what you want to pay and then Brady will get back to you. It is well worth the effort. There are other reputable dealers on here and I would give thema callas well. Messicks and Wallace are well spoken of also.

/ Out of state sale #7  
We occasionally ship tractors out of state, usually it only pays if it is a unit that has "come due" and is costing the dealer interst each month and has not sold locally. Motivation to move the unit can result in a bargain for the buyer. Also older inventory was likely invoiced to the dealer at lower prices. You can sometimes find a great deal on a particular model with some searching. While KIOTI requires all dealers to service their product regardless of origin, local dealers can feel less than motivated (understandably so) when asked to service a bargain tractor from out of state. If you have no local KIOTI dealer, then you will rely on support on this board and mail order filters and such. Major failures though rare, can occur and a plan for those should be taken into account as well as transportation expenses are not covered under most manufacturers warrantys.

If you post the models you are intersted in, I'm sure you will get some PMs with prices and locations for your consideration. You don't mention your reason for seeking to buy out of state, but I'll mention that buying out of state does not legally remove the sales tax obligation in most states, it simply transfers it from the dealer to the customer who is expected to file and pay Use tax.

/ Out of state sale #8  
We occasionally ship tractors out of state, usually it only pays if it is a unit that has "come due" and is costing the dealer interst each month and has not sold locally. Motivation to move the unit can result in a bargain for the buyer. Also older inventory was likely invoiced to the dealer at lower prices. You can sometimes find a great deal on a particular model with some searching. While KIOTI requires all dealers to service their product regardless of origin, local dealers can feel less than motivated (understandably so) when asked to service a bargain tractor from out of state. If you have no local KIOTI dealer, then you will rely on support on this board and mail order filters and such. Major failures though rare, can occur and a plan for those should be taken into account as well as transportation expenses are not covered under most manufacturers warrantys.

If you post the models you are intersted in, I'm sure you will get some PMs with prices and locations for your consideration. You don't mention your reason for seeking to buy out of state, but I'll mention that buying out of state does not legally remove the sales tax obligation in most states, it simply transfers it from the dealer to the customer who is expected to file and pay Use tax.

Excellent advice and information. I would also encourage you to explore the local option from a service standpoint - sooner or later you will benefit from a good relationship with your local shop.