Newer QA rig on the CK's

/ Newer QA rig on the CK's #1  

jimmyj

Elite Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers 616 (Two) and a Kioti CK30 HST with loader and backhoe
I went to my dealer yesterday to get a new thumb (yay!) and saw a CK27 with the new QA bucket rig. Wow, I am really envious. The rig fits right onto the loader arms and the bucket itself is bigger and superior in construction.

He's going get a price for me, but I'm scared how much it may be. What an improvement though. I will try and get a pic to post.

/ Newer QA rig on the CK's #2  
I sell the complete bucket and quick attach for $800

/ Newer QA rig on the CK's
Would it be hard to ship to Canada Rick?

/ Newer QA rig on the CK's #4  
We also carry complete QA Brackets & Buckets for KIOTI KL120 and KL130 Loaders. Just contact us for pricing.

/ Newer QA rig on the CK's #6  
Yeah, I would like to see this too.

/ Newer QA rig on the CK's #7  
Visit our website, and look in the "Bucket Conversion" tab. We have some pictures there. We can send more if the pictures on our site aren't enough.

/ Newer QA rig on the CK's
I took some pictures at the local dealer yesterday. The bucket is clearly larger, and the top edge has a much stronger reinforcment compared to the old bucket.

Attachments

• bucket1.jpg
    bucket1.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 206
  • bucket2.jpg
    bucket2.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 193
  • bucket3.jpg
    bucket3.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 231
  • bucket4.jpg
    bucket4.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 206
  • bucket5.jpg
    bucket5.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 166
  • bucket6.jpg
    bucket6.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 165
   / Newer QA rig on the CK's #9  
Nice simple QA adapter. Fool proof. I like it better than the one on the DK which has a single lever but more complex linkages (to cause trouble someday).

What is the width of the QA adapter edge to edge? I hope Kioti corrected the mistake they made with the DK adapter which is technically skidsteer compatable but is on the very narrow side of that spectrum.

Bucket looks nice too.

This is clearly cheaper and nicer than getting a QA adapter and new bucket from someone like ATI or Horst to convert a CK.