QA Snowplow for CK

/ QA Snowplow for CK #1  

Yota_85

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35se
Hello all. Looking at a CK30. Would like to know if a snowplow is avail for the QA loader. (Disconnecting the bucket, not the kind that mount to the bucket) Woods or any 3rd party? Power angle not req. Anyone have a rough price on this?

Thanks

/ QA Snowplow for CK #2  
We supply Standard Duty and Medium Duty manual and hydraulic Plow Blades for the CK Series QA Loaders. Our Plow Packages are shown on our website, or you can contact us through a PM. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks

/ QA Snowplow for CK #3  
Hi Yota,
We have in stock 6 foot and 7.5 ft QA angling plow blades ranging from the $1800 to $2300 range. Very HD and can be pinned to push loose gravel and dirt in summer. We also have the Protech SnoPushers with QA adapter.
When we get them out of the crates I will post pictures.
These blades are very high quality and built to last.
It will fit either the CK35 or DKseries you are considering.
KiotiDave

/ QA Snowplow for CK #4  
Hello all. Looking at a CK30. Would like to know if a snowplow is avail for the QA loader. (Disconnecting the bucket, not the kind that mount to the bucket) Woods or any 3rd party? Power angle not req. Anyone have a rough price on this?

Thanks
I had my orginal factory curtis snow blade and Kubota RTV 900 upgraded(more heavy duty with hydro)at Michigan Iron & equipment and could not be happier with the results.They are great folks to deal with.coobie

/ QA Snowplow for CK #5  
I have a (Branson) Ameri-equip 72" heavy duty quick attach snow/dirt blade for $1,900