Price Check Used Kioti DK45...Good Price??

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #1  

rawley

Hi,

I have found a local used 2004 Kioti DK45 with Loader. This model has the 12 forward and reverse speeds(no hydro). Only has 150 hours on it and appears to look like new. He is also throwing a box blade, landscape rake and post hold digger/auger into the package. Price is $12,000 for all. Attached is a picture. Seems like a really good price? Thoughts?? Any issue with this tractor in general?

Thanks!
Ron

Attachments

• Kioti2.jpg
    Kioti2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,347
   / Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #2  
yowser!
sounds like a good price to me, even without the $2k worth of attachments.

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #3  
I'd grab it and run before he changes his mind.

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #4  
Great price.
That machine looks like new.

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #5  
150 hrs is nothing, jump on that while you have the chance!

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #6  
I say buy it now, that is a heck of a deal. I wish I could have run across a deal like that. It is real close to a steal

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #7  
Don,t walk run to that deal,seems to be a VERY fair to me.coobie

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #8  
I too am looking at a DK45. What year is this tractor? The one I am looking at is a 2003 with a kl249 loader. Yours appears to be a kl1549 (?). The price seems real fair to me especially with the add ons.

Good Luck.

Matt

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price??
Thanks all for the feedback! I too thought it was a great deal, but wanted to see what the experts thought! :D I was a little worried that the deal might be too good to be true. I got in contact with the seller and exchanged a few e-mails. We made an appointment for me to come take a look at it in person the last Friday. I showed up, and there sat the DK45. The owner was extremely nice and just needed to sell some things for money. He knew he was pricing it to sell quick. I gave it a test drive and what a nice machine! I have not test driven a Kioti before, but I am impressed. With only 150 hours, it looks new with just a few scratches in the bucket. I couldn't pass the deal up, and I am now the proud owner of a DK45! It is a 2004 DK45(150 hours) with a KL1590 loader. In the package, I got the DK45 with loader, a DOT 6' rear blade, a post hold digger with 8" bit and he delivered it to our property 30 miles away...all for $12,000! Can't wait to get some seat time when we start prepping the land for building our house!

Thanks!! :D

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #10  
Congrats! don't forget the pics!