Kioti CK30 sell or smaller tractor?

/ Kioti CK30 sell or smaller tractor? #1  

anovey@comcast.net

Hey guys,

I have a 2005 CK 30 HST with the Kioti loader and aprox 140 hours. I am selling my land in VT but still would like a little tractor for my new house in boston. My ck 30 has been garaged all it's life and is in living in my sister-in-laws house in VT. Should I just list it for sale or do you think anyone would like to trade up? what is the value of the the tractor?

I would like a ck20 or Kubita BX series or JD or NH.

Thanks for the comments. I got the advice to buy the Kioti from this forum 4 years ago and bought it from a dealer who is a member.

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK30 sell or smaller tractor? #2  
I live in the Boston area and have trouble imagining any property with the 128 ring road that could justify even a BX size machine. Even between 128 and 495 (for those of you unfamiliar with the area, 128 is about ten miles and 495 about thirty miles from Boston proper) there are not many comunities where a full size CUT would be needed. Except for a few old farms, there are few properties with thirty miles of Boston where more than a garden tractor is really needed.

I'd say sell it in Vermont and save the hassle of transporting it.

/ Kioti CK30 sell or smaller tractor?
Well, I consider myself lucky to have just such a property that could really warrant having a tractor like a BX. My current tractor is too much and I would like to be able to bring a tractor back and forth.

What is the tractor worth in VT

/ Kioti CK30 sell or smaller tractor? #4  
It is a low hour tractor but out of warranty. This is a bad time to be selling due to season and economy. I'd guess you would not have trouble selling pretty quickly in the 10k range, maybe a couple more if you are patient.

/ Kioti CK30 sell or smaller tractor?
Thanks for the info. Anybody got a small tractor and wants something bigger?

/ Kioti CK30 sell or smaller tractor? #6  
Have you considered going to the dealer that you bought your CK30 from and trading it for a CK20?

Just a thought.