Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DK40SE HST Price Check

Hi guys, I'm looking at a DK40SE with a loader, 4x4, HST. I received a quote fro $24,900 (before tax), I was expecting something around $20k. Maybe I was overly optimistic? Does the $24,900 seem ridiculously high?

Joe

Tractor
    Ford 1520, Kioti DK40SEHST

Default Re: DK40SE HST Price Check

I bought a dk40se hst last June form Hoover Tractor in pa and spent $ 18,750 for Tractor and Loader, $450 for forks. For $ 300 more He would have included first service.

Hoover Tractor Incwww.hoovertractor.net

11715 Old Turnpike Road
    Mifflinburg, PA 17844

Elite Member

Did that include the "self leveling" loader ?

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Did that include the "self leveling" loader ?
    The KL401 is not self leveling.

Regarding price, there have been price increases since I bought mine but I would still expect to pay less than $20K for tractor and loader.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by IslandTractor View Post
    The KL401 is not self leveling.

Regarding price, there have been price increases since I bought mine but I would still expect to pay less than $20K for tractor and loader.
    Right, the 1590 and 1595 seem to be, but the O/P didn't specify which loader was in the quote.
    Oddly enough the Kioti web site doesn't pop up the self leveling loaders - 1/2 hour ago.

Thanks guys, so the $24,490 is very high. If they are firm on that price, I could get a kubota 4240 with loader for something comparable. Maybe they will move on that number.

Joe

Under 20K for that tractor/loader would be a give away price now, even on an 08 leftover. Last june we had a free loader offer from KIOTI that allowed this model to sell in the high teens at some dealers. Also it makes a big difference if the $24,995 is a cash price or if low rate financing is entering into the picture. This tractor also went up again for teh 2010 fiscal year stared 10-1. LIst on this tractor loader is now well over 27,000. Dealers have to pay for the current 0% 60 months promotion and any low rate program takes the place of the dealer settlement allowance (often called a rebate). Hope this helps, hate for you to settle for a lesser tractor for the same money because you think the dealer is not being fair ;-).

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Quote Originally Posted by jmaine View Post
    Thanks guys, so the $24,490 is very high. If they are firm on that price, I could get a kubota 4240 with loader for something comparable. Maybe they will move on that number.

Joe
    I compared the DK40se to the L4240 when I bought mine and at that time there was about six thousand $ difference. Hard to imagine they are close to the same price.

Yes, the $24,990 was a cash price, I don't need financing. They did offer to sell me the tractor at an out of state location so I wouldn't have to pay sales tax, but that doesn't seem right to me.

Joe

Gold Member
    Tractor
    1978 ford 3600, 1964 ford 4000 rowcrop

hydrostatic really bumps the price up on tractors. but that dsoes seem high though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast