DK65 Why discontinued

/ DK65 Why discontinued #1  

pjf

Hey Everyone

Just wondering why the DK65 tractor was discontinued it seems like the older DK65 rop or cab version was built well on a large platform and that the new updated S version had little problems. Like to hear from some people in the know

/ DK65 Why discontinued #2  
The Perkins engine would not pass new emissions and it would have cost too much to fit the tractor with the Perkins engine that does pass and that is why Kioti has the DK75 it has a larger frame to fit the Perkins engine.

If your interested in one I have a like new cab 65 sitting on my lot.

/ DK65 Why discontinued
So it was strictly emmisions.

Was the older models 2002-2004 overbuilt, what are the main differences between the older model and the newer "S" model

/ DK65 Why discontinued #4  
I haven't sold many of the old style let alone the newer S
The one biggest change was the body style.

/ DK65 Why discontinued #5  
why did you not sell these? Price or? I know in your neck of the woods there are a fair amount of that size sold.

/ DK65 Why discontinued #6  
Our market is to first time tractor buyers. 40hp and under.
We do not have any farms around me.
I did sell a couple to a pipeline co, they are cutting brush with them.
I also sold one to a logger.

/ DK65 Why discontinued #8  
And perhaps those who believe 45HP is not quite enough for field work. Oh.... and like the heat, AC, and stereo thingies.

/ DK65 Why discontinued #9  
And perhaps those who believe 45HP is not quite enough for field work. Oh.... and like the heat, AC, and stereo thingies.

45hp stereos are so much better than those wimpy 35hp models. You just cannot get good bass out of a 35hp woofer.

/ DK65 Why discontinued #10  
45hp stereos are so much better than those wimpy 35hp models. You just cannot get good bass out of a 35hp woofer.

Indeed....there's nothing more flacid than that tinny tractor sound. One needs at least 65HP to rattle the neighbor's windows.....