Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers #1  

Josh61513

Bronze Member
I see BobCat now offers two front mounted snowblowers-49" and 62", and soon a 72" option as well

Front Mounted Snowblower - Bobcat Company

BobcatBlower-vi.jpg

These should fit the Kioti tractors as well, right? The specs: Front Mounted Snowblower Specs - Bobcat Company say the 49" & 62" are compatible with the CT122 / CT225 / CT230 / CT 235 (aka Kioti CK20S / CK27 / CK30 / CK35). The big deal here is that they are powered by the Mid-PTO, it's my understanding that our previous options were hydraulic only. Since Kioti is out of the mid-mount-mower business right now you would probably have to buy the mid-PTO from Bobcat as well if your Kioti isn't equipped. They come with a hydraulic angle setup.

Anyone priced one of these yet? With Bobcat pairing up with Kioti to make tractors, Kioti needs to partner up with Bobcat or their supplier so that we can get these snowblowers in the right color and from our Kioti dealers!

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers #2  
Mid-PTO kits are available for KIOTI Tractors from your local KIOTI Dealer.

We also have Snowblowers, rear and front mounted, KIOTI Orange.

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers #3  
Why worry about color; you're taking a black loader bucket off and if you put an orange blower on, you'll look just like the "other" orange machine :p

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers #4  
About what is the cost of a 60" front mount snow blower for a CK30?

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers
Bob (Michigan Iron),

Are you referring to a hydraulically driven front-mount setup or one from the Mid-PTO? I didn't think Kioti offered a shaft-driven front-mount blower. If hydraulic, i'm curious as to why Kioti still sells a mid-PTO option when I thought they were out of the MMM business, at least right now?

I know Michigan Iron offers a top-notch commercial-grade hydraulic front-mount blower but I didn't think Kioti had any direct offerings (hydraulic or shaft driven), at least they aren't mentioned on their website. This would be great for the Kioti brand as Deere, Kubota, and I think CNH all have front-mount offerings.

Patches-black would be fine, I'm just surprised that BobCat has developed and launched a front-mount blower before Kioti has, the company that actually makes their tractors!

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers #7  
We are referring to our Hydraulic Drive Blowers. I don't think you will find a major difference in pricing between the hyd. drive we offer and a shaft drive blower.

Why a mid-pto option? There may be some new offerings in the future that require the mid-pto.

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers #8  
So what kinda $$ are we talking about for a Hydro? I want one.

We are referring to our Hydraulic Drive Blowers. I don't think you will find a major difference in pricing between the hyd. drive we offer and a shaft drive blower.

Why a mid-pto option? There may be some new offerings in the future that require the mid-pto.

/ Bobcat Front-Mounted Snowblowers #10  
Would love to know how much the bobcat one cost. Man, kioti could sell a lot of these if they offered them.