ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY!

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #21  
There you go. I've read about dump trucks that haul snow and having heated beds, but never connected the dots on why they were hauling snow. Ignorance is bliss. I can see where that could be a full time job in the winter for dump truck owners.

Eddie

Eddie,
There are all kinds of toys out there for snow removal.

Steve

Big Toy

YouTube - snow removal operation pt.1

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #23  
now that os cool. Wouldn't you have to worry about making an ice rink?

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #25  
...Eddie, we sometimes dump the snow accumulation into the rivers and streams to make way for more of the white stuff! It gets really wild at the ski areas and their parking lots! We could 'mail' you some to play around in if interested!?

I work right near the Chesapeake Bay - we were discussing it at work - "maybe the just dump the snow in the bay..."

But we figured the green folks would have an issue with the crud off the roads going in with it. Would be a good experiment for the glacier melt theories though....:D

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #26  
Dump it at the edge of the bay and when it melts the crud will be onshore for the green nutz to collect and put back where it came from- their own back yards:eek:
Its 'auto recycling'.

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #27  
Since I've never lived in a place that gest snow, there are allot of things about it that I never thought of. I never thought or having to get rid of it at a dealership. I'm still wondering what you do with it. Do you just make a big pile somewhere and hope it melts away before the pile gets too big and you run out of space for storing it? Is plowing it like that better then picking it up with a loader and putting it someplace? I can see where that blade would be nice on a long driveway. But only as long as it didn't start building up too much. Even with the cold spell that we had here, I sure am glad that I don't live where it snows!!!

Eddie

To answer your questions Yes and Yes.