Tractor
MAHINDRA
Okay so this is what happens when we get slow and I can't sleep at night:p
dk40 snow plow 002.jpg

dk40 snow plow 003.jpg

dk40 snow plow 005.jpg

dk40 snow plow 009.jpg

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #2  
Since I've never lived in a place that gest snow, there are allot of things about it that I never thought of. I never thought or having to get rid of it at a dealership. I'm still wondering what you do with it. Do you just make a big pile somewhere and hope it melts away before the pile gets too big and you run out of space for storing it? Is plowing it like that better then picking it up with a loader and putting it someplace? I can see where that blade would be nice on a long driveway. But only as long as it didn't start building up too much. Even with the cold spell that we had here, I sure am glad that I don't live where it snows!!!

Eddie

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #3  
Sweet ride. Are you having snow hauled in or what,we haven't had much snow over this way just nuisance snow 1-2".

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY!
Snow?? What's that....
We were cleaning up the yard and because of having a self storage business also we can't just plow snow we have to move snow!

Yes in the middle to end of the snow season we open up a ski resort cause we have mountains bigger than most ski resorts!:p
We plow into a pile and if we run out of room we fire up the dozer and make a bigger pile.

Actaually I am a test dummy for you guys...this is what it looked like last week and most of last year.
DK40SE steering freeze up 021.jpg

DK40SE steering freeze up 019.jpg

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #6  
Hmmm.So then you can start selling snow making machines to test,along with the snow removel equipment to test.Its a win win deal.

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #7  
With that cab on I'd have guessed a great big blower would be in order.

Maybe once we hit the lottery. Snowblowers and gravel parking lots don't mix:eek:
Besides that's to easy to do...Bobcat already showed us that:(

/ ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY NEW TOY! #9  
I'm going out on a limb here, but based on the side tractor photo, I'm thinking that was Rick driving the tractor.

Just a wild guess.

I didn't realize the seat went back that far. :)

Great looking set up Rick,

Joel

Ya it's me...Funny how that Cabbed CK20 makes me look big:eek::D