My research and planned purchase

/ My research and planned purchase #1  

CMOrr

Well, after much reading, research and visiting a number of dealerships, I decided the value of the Kioti tractor is not something I could pass up. And, I think I was able to negotiate a good trade. I visited my local Kubota dealer and for a comparable tractor it wasn't even close. There was about $7,250 of a difference. It would have been much more convenient to purchase the Kubota and have the dealer 10 minutes from my office. But it wasn't worth the considerable difference.

So, after making my decision on what I wanted I started making contacts through the web and corresponding with those who contacted me in return. I was surprised by the fact that I did not get return correspondence back from a good number of those I contacted. I found a dealer who really wanted to make a sale and this is what I was able to purchase:

--2009 Kioti DK45SEHST and KL401 loader (industrial tires)
--72" Dragon Competitorrr Cutter
--72" Box Blade
--20' Road Boss Trailer 10,500 lb GVWR, electric brakes on both axles
--Canopy
--Auxillary lights (two sets) 1 front and 1 rear
--Dual Bucket Grapple (with second hydraulic added) http://www.precisionmfg.com/nodeorder/term/8
--KB2485 backhoe (I sent a thumb I purchased off e-bay and he is installing it)
(A small bonus, which probably doesn't mean much to everyone but all the implements are color matched which I thought was a plus.)

All for a grand total of $34,000.

/ My research and planned purchase #2  
I'm not sure if that is a good price or not but congrats on your purchase! I'm sure you will love the machine!

/ My research and planned purchase #3  
Main thing is that you did some shopping and compared. Pricing would be different in Canada due to Canadian/USA dollar exchange but sounds good to me. Congratulations on your new tractor and don't forget to post a few pics. Of course now I am wondering what is a Dragon Competitorrr Cutter

Last edited:
   / My research and planned purchase #5  
Nice choice in tractors. Enjoy when you buy and be safe.

/ My research and planned purchase #7  
So, after making my decision on what I wanted I started making contacts through the web and corresponding with those who contacted me in return. I was surprised by the fact that I did not get return correspondence back from a good number of those I contacted.

I had the same experience last year when I bought my tractor. I don't think tractor dealers are as apt to use the internet to drive sales as, say, a car dealership (Wallace being the exception, of course! :D).

Personally, I think got a decent deal. You got a lot of stuff! Enjoy your Kioti and keep it on 4 wheels!

/ My research and planned purchase #8  
You got a very good deal. I paid considerably more for all of my stuff....

The BH thumb will make a huge difference in how you work or accomplish tasks.

Lloyd

/ My research and planned purchase #9  
You'll wish you bought the cab version.

/ My research and planned purchase
Thanks for the comments. I'm looking at picking up all my stuff this next Saturday, 02/27. I'll be more than willing to share pictures when I pick it up.

I have enjoyed reading what this forum offers. I find it interesting that the people on here take pride in their tractors and the extras they have. I'm a motorcycle enthusist and a part of a motorcyle forum similar to tractorbynet. The sites are similar as we list the bike we have all with all of the accessories and modes that have been made, the hp etc.

Thanks for teaching me about tractors!!:)

If anyone needs advice or consultation about oil and gas leasing or questions, please let me know. Land and leasing for oil and gas is my business here in Texas and I know people in the northeast (places in Pennsylvania and New York) have been hit pretty hard with leasing activity.:D