kioti HST, cab & backhoe

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #11  
Getting the Kioti backhoe is a good option. The mount is much more solid than a 3pt. I would have gone this way if I didn't already have a 3pt backhoe when I bought my kioti. A frame mounted hoe is always going to be more solid.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe
Thanks for the responses. I like the woods backhoe, and the way it connects, but am told there isn't a frame for the kioti cab tractor. I am concerned about the long frame of the kioti when it is off the tractor.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #13  
I have a Rhino backhoe.
The subframe is very similar to the Kioti subframe setup.
Backhoe goes on/off fairly quick and easy.
Subframe does use up a lot of space when off the tractor.
My subframe works fine but I do like the 4 point type subframes a lot better.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #14  
Ditto the earlier comment about easy on off. I can take the BH off my CK30 or put it on in just a few minutes. It's a breeze. The BH is also handy as heck and I am thrilled I got it.

There is a member called "Mousefield" who has a woods BH on a CK30 I think. Search for his posts and you will find pictures.

The BH also makes great rear ballast when I'm moving round bales too.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #15  
jimmyj, how about some photos of you moving round bales with your CK? I'd like to see that.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #16  
Ok will do

I had some HUGE ones last year so the ones I show you will be smaller. The tractor works great for moving large square bales too.

The one thing with really big bales is I can't really see past the bale so it's a bit of a challenge to see where I'm going!:D

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #17  
Ditto the earlier comment about easy on off. I can take the BH off my CK30 or put it on in just a few minutes. It's a breeze. The BH is also handy as heck and I am thrilled I got it.

There is a member called "Mousefield" who has a woods BH on a CK30 I think. Search for his posts and you will find pictures.

Here are some pictures. I have a 2008 CK35 HST with the Woods BH-70X backhoe. Must say the thumb is very useful. The tractor came with the backhoe on it and took me a few months to get to the point of taking it off. Have had it on and off probably 15 times now. Only a couple of times did it take longer than about 10 minutes, once took me about 30 minutes, guess I was having a bad day. Going to use the backhoe today at the neighbors to dig out a couple of trees. Nice sunny day today :) but looking wet :( for the next few.

Attachments

• KiotiWoodWood 004.jpg
    KiotiWoodWood 004.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Feb610 003.jpg
    Feb610 003.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 203
  • Woodsbackhoe09.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe09.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Woodsbackhoe06.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe06.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Woodsbackhoe05.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe05.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Woodsbackhoe04.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe04.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 177
   / kioti HST, cab & backhoe

Woods doesn't have the subframe for a Cab kioti, they have them for non cab.
Today I saw the news from Wallace, who I would have bought from, so it's kind of a moot point now.