kioti HST, cab & backhoe

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #1  

buckeyefarmer

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4 BX23
does kioti have a HST cab tractor that you can put a backhoe on? I don't even see cabs listed on the kioti web site.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #2  
All their hydro cabs will take a backhoe.
DK35SE
DK40SE
DK45SE
DK50SE

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #3  
does kioti have a HST cab tractor that you can put a backhoe on? I don't even see cabs listed on the kioti web site.
While I love my Kioti tractor there website leaves a little to be desired.coobie

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe
Thanks, does kioti make their own backhoe? can you put a woods bh90x on it?
I looked at the bobcat tractor with it's backhoe, and didn't like the way the backhoe attached under the tractor, with very little ground clearance.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #5  
Woods does not have a mount to fit the cab tractor.
I have done them at my shop before.
You can only do it on the 40 and up.

wallace,

sent you a PM.

How do people with the kioti backhoe like the hookup/removal? It looks harder than a woods backhoe, and looks like backhoe storage would take up a lot of space.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #8  
This post has been hanging around for awhile, but I just got to it. I like the Kioti back hoe attachment very much. Real easy to take off and put on, however it is big, long actually, I put it out behind the barn with a big tarp on it in the winter when I need the snow blower and it is not a problem for me.
My ole Chinese tractor had the back hoe hanging off the 3 pt hitch and it was a lot more trouble than this one, a half hour more trouble for one guy. Of course it had a PTO pump as well, so it had three more attachment spots than the Kioti. On the Kioti, just line up the rails, hook up the hydraulic lines, back it up, drop in two pins and away you go.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #9  
As Gil mentioned, my KB2375 slides right on or off my CK30hst, but the long frame does take up space for storing. I guess a trade off but I like not having the frame hanging under the tractor when not using the bh.

/ kioti HST, cab & backhoe #10  
Not quite as easy as changing out the bucket to forklift assembly but darn near:). Make for very solid setup, I was able to drag myself up a 45 degree icy hill with the backhoe:confused2:, was only way up could get 1/2 way up then slide down again, even in reverse. Not sure I could have lifted myself up that way with a 3 point hitch connection:confused:, may have broke something, but it was as if it was meant to do that, and note I am a newbie, mine a CK27HST.:)