Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #2  
Looks like a great deal!

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #3  
If this tractor is sold through ebay IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY KIOTI WARRANTY

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #4  
Why? Company policy? What's the reasoning behind that statement?

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #5  
Seems like if it's sold through a dealership, KIOTI would never know how the transaction was handled. Does KIOTI not have a transferable person to person private sale warranty?

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #6  
It is an earlier version of the 2009 model year too. The end of 2009 Kioti changed all gray trim to black- not sure exact date of change.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #7  
The description says "Draft control allows you to put down pressure on implements for deeper digging" This is NOT what draft control does. Draft control applies lift to control the depth of the attachment, to keep it from digging too deep.
The description claims that the tractor comes with a 4yr warranty, I'm interested to know why the warranty wouldn't apply to this tractor too.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL.
This is the only Kioti dealer in Swanzey, NH

I guess if someone was interested they could call him. Seems a good price, but I am sure it is without the good financing.

The Gentleman Farmer dba Kens Tractor Sales
Address 679 West Swanzey Road, RT 10
Swanzey NH 03446 USA
Phone 603-352-3001
Fax 603-352-3009

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #9  
So why is there no warranty if you buy on FeeBay?

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #10  
Wallace will know, he'll tell us once he gets back on this site. He's been off since this last post. He should be able to enlighten us as to why a brand new Kioti has a voided warranty if sold through a channel such as ebay. I wonder if this also includes all other avenues of sales. I would think that the warranty is transferable to a new owner. That the company Daedong, i.e., Kioti warranties the new tractors, not the means by which they are sold. Be interested to find out, as all of you are.....