Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences?

/ Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #1  

rogue

Tractor
MF
Can someone please explain what the differences are between the CK30 and LK30 tractors. I'm in the process of hoping to buy a ck30 from wallace in the near future..

Any info is appreciated.

Chris
aka Rogue

/ Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #2  
The LK30 is more of a dedicated TLB then the CK30 and built more for construction use then home use. The CK30 is wider, taller, little heavier and has a stronger loader. Looking at the specs, they have the same pump flow and 3pt hitch specs so I don't see much difference in strength and more just differences in style and ergonomics with the CK30 being more user friendly and comfortable.

I am sure a dealer can point out any major differences I may be missing. Also, have you checked your local Kioti dealer (Batchelder Sales)? That is where I got my Kioti and have been very pleased with their service, price and help after the sale and they have 3 dealers in NH and ME. They were also the only dealer that allowed me to try out the tractors before buying.

BTW, it looks like you are right down the road from me in NH. Welcome!

/ Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #3  
Before I bought my CK35 HST I went to a dealer and drove/used the tractor. You will be spending a bit of money so take one for a test drive in their yard. Call one of them to make sure they have in stock a LK30 and CK30 and spent a few minutes in the seat.
Looking at the specs is not the same as seeing one in person and using it for a few minutes. Give some thought to future use and implements as well.

/ Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #4  
Can someone please explain what the differences are between the CK30 and LK30 tractors. I'm in the process of hoping to buy a ck30 from wallace in the near future..

Any info is appreciated.

Chris
aka Rogue

Probably no one better than Wallace to talk to about the differences and he'd be more than happy to talk. Not every conversation leads to a sale but an informed buyer will usually be a satified buyer and when you leave Wallace you'll be one or both.

Steve

/ Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #5  
We have not had a LK on our lot in over 3 years...To me they are a dated style tractor.
If we were to put one on our lot we would have to be thousand less than a CK series to get people to look at it.
Granted it was a good tractor but the CK series is like a BMW compared to the Lk.
I don't like the fact that the shuttle lever is next to your hip.
Todays day and age you better have a flat or semi flat platform.
I would be happy to chat with anyone on this machine.

I am at the national sale meeting for Kioti right now so I am limited on time to chat with you guys...

/ Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #6  
The one thing I like about the LK is the way in which the backhoe mounts to the machine.

Real nice 4 pt set up.

Yes, dated technology, but I really like mine and I'm used to the hip shuttle.

After all, I did win the tractor skill test at last year's cookout........ :)

No comments about luck, OK maybe a little luck.

Joel

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #7  
...but the CK series is like a BMW compared to the Lk.

You mean the CK falls apart more often?

Anyway, does the newly designated "LK30" differ significantly from the
older "LK3054"? The specs for the LK3054 had lower hyd pressure and
flow vs. the CK, as I recall.

/ Kioti CK30 and LK30 differences? #8  
From the bell housing forward, the LK30 and CK30 are the same machine under the hood. The older LK3054 was a 28hp engine, the LK30 uses the same 30hp engine and hydraulic pump as the CK30.

We do sell the LK30 as a tractor/loader package. The 1231 loader on the LK30 is a good loader, although now that the CK/KL130 Loader has the Univesal Skid Steer QA and a larger bucket that the previous KL130's, the 1231 Loader doesn't have the advantages it used to. The 1231 Loader has a nice size bucket and good lift capacity.

The LK30 appeals to some customers becasue of the styling, not in spite of it. It is a "throw-back" tractor in styling, and some prefer the shuttle lever at the side of the seat. It's a now frills machine, but a tried and tested one.