Price Check DK40SE HST price check?

/ DK40SE HST price check? #1  

mowog74

Hi folks, my family and I are moving to a 23-acre property in April so I've been in the market for a tractor. These Kiotis have really impressed me and I've already gotten a ton of information from reading through old threads here.

I made my first visit to our local Kioti dealer today and got a quote of $20,250 for a DK40SE HST with KL401 loader. This includes a $3,500 rebate that's apparently starting on Monday for the DK series, so my original price would have been $23,750. Does this seem like a reasonable price or could I maybe get a post hole auger thrown in for that? :)

Thanks!

/ DK40SE HST price check? #2  
I think it sounds like a very good price.

/ DK40SE HST price check? #3  
That price sounds very good. Maybe it's time for me to trade up. :thumbsup:

Rick, Is this incentive correct? It would be my CK30hst with KL130 and cash deal. If so, we need to talk. I would just need a new bh frame to attach my KB2375 to the new one. The wife said go ahead!!!

Last edited:
   / DK40SE HST price check? #4  
I just got in from NC where I was attend the national sales meeting for Kioti.
There were new incentives discussed.
These incentives are not on paper and we were told we would have them the first of the week.
I will list a few but remember they are subjective to change and they will be announced early this week.
The free loader program for the CK series will be available.
One added benefit to the loader program is we will be able to offer the buyer a 6.39% financing program however at this time I am not sure what the term length will be.
The DK series will also qualify for the 6.39% and a $3,500 rebate on any Kioti attachment.
Or you can op out of either program and use the 0% financing. I do not know if they will be offering the 0% for 72 I will let you know as soon as I know.

/ DK40SE HST price check? #5  
I bought the same outfit 2 weeks ago and paid 22,900.00 with no rebate. I checked with another dealer that was 120 miles out and he came in 450.00 less, but I felt more comfortable going local. If I had known about the rebate, I certainly could have waited a couple of weeks, but still, how would I know if I would have gotten the same deal. Looks to me like you are still about 850.00 away from the deal I received if you consider the rebate, and that isn't considering the fact that I could have gotten it 450.00 less than that if I had been willing to travel.

Even with this it would not cover an auger, but I would shoot for the extra 850 now that you know. If they can go the 22,900., and still give you the 3,500 rebate, you should come in somewhere around 19,400. That would be a great deal, which the rebate should provide. I'm jealous. Let us know if you get it.

/ DK40SE HST price check?
Thanks for all the replies. Our move isn't until the first part of April so I won't be ordering anything until probably late March. I'll keep you all posted!