Kioti's new 66 tractor implements?

/ Kioti's new 66 tractor implements? #1  

HayDR

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
JD 2040,2240, 2355, 2755, 4055
Trying to confirm if these are Worksaver implements? Annual Dealer Meeting at the Sheraton Hotel in Raleigh, N.C. February 23-25
Article

/ Kioti's new 66 tractor implements? #2  
Trying to confirm if these are Worksaver implements? Annual Dealer Meeting at the Sheraton Hotel in Raleigh, N.C. February 23-25
Article

I was just at my local dealer and he did not say anything about those implements. He carried Befco stuff.

KC

/ Kioti's new 66 tractor implements? #3  
KIOT has introduced a new line of implements, available to dealers this spring. The implements will be good quality, USA made implements. We looked at the implements at the dealer meeting, nice stuff. We will start stocking the KIOTI branded implements later this year along with our BEFCO products.

They are not "Worksaver" implements, but it would be hard to say the exact origin. There are a few companies that make good mower decks for many brand names, the same is true for many implements and attachments. The "First Choice" mowers and tillers look a lot like the KIOTI tillers and mowers. They are both Sigma products, just different models. I can tell you that the new KIOTI rough cut mowers look a whole lot like "Worksavers", and the tillage equipment looks a whole lot like "Tuffline". They are technically neither. Put a John Deere Frontier mower next to a BEFCO mower. Amazing similarities except the color.

Whatever and whoever, the new KIOTI implements are nice stuff.......and matches the KIOTI Orange.