Comparison Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited

/ Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited #1  

williekioti

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30
OK, so I've finally gotten around to seriously shop for a much needed backhoe for my CK30........(little voice says you should have got one in '06). I am no longer near my selling dealer and all 'round good people who sold Kioti & Woods implements. My CK came equipped with the Woods 1012 FEL which I love, also really dig the BH80-X so that's where I started looking. Went to a local dealer (other Orange & NH) which have a good rep, been around long time to price out said BH. The estimate came out at $11.5k! (that's 80-x hoe, mech. thumb, sub-frame, 16" bucket and few $100 install) Does this sound right?? At that rate I might as well shop a new tractor, seriously. I want the 80 but I can't do that. I need a few other implements too and that quote throws that out the window.

Went to a newer Kioti dealership yesterday to get quote on a KB2475. I do like the newer style KB, appears like a very nice unit. They were currently adding one to a CK30 in the yard, but the bucket & hoses not on/fitted yet so couldn't try it. Quoted little less than $8K for the KB, added a box blade, rake and thumb still came out less than the Woods quote I received (by almost $2k). There'd be some labor added here, but will still be well under the other mark.

I have two questions to the masses: 1. Does that Woods price seem in line with what others are paying now? 2. Will the Kioti KB subframe mate up with the Woods 1012 FEL subframe?

I really like the Woods.....may have to make a few more calls.

/ Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited #2  
Based on what I was getting quoted looking at new tractors with Woods backhoes that seems pretty high. My best quote was around 8k for a BH 90X with bucket and subframe installed. Keeping in mind this is on a new tractor so there is probably some slack built into the price because of that. Even still I would think that you could probably do better than what you were quoted for a price.

For the other question I am not sure about the compatability with the Kioti hoe and Woods front end loader. Any Kioti I have ever seen with a Woods loader had a Woods backhoe. Someone who knows more about it will probably chime in and help you out here.....

/ Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited #3  
OK, so I've finally gotten around to seriously shop for a much needed backhoe for my CK30........(little voice says you should have got one in '06). I am no longer near my selling dealer and all 'round good people who sold Kioti & Woods implements. My CK came equipped with the Woods 1012 FEL which I love, also really dig the BH80-X so that's where I started looking. Went to a local dealer (other Orange & NH) which have a good rep, been around long time to price out said BH. The estimate came out at $11.5k! (that's 80-x hoe, mech. thumb, sub-frame, 16" bucket and few $100 install) Does this sound right?? At that rate I might as well shop a new tractor, seriously. I want the 80 but I can't do that. I need a few other implements too and that quote throws that out the window.

Went to a newer Kioti dealership yesterday to get quote on a KB2475. I do like the newer style KB, appears like a very nice unit. They were currently adding one to a CK30 in the yard, but the bucket & hoses not on/fitted yet so couldn't try it. Quoted little less than $8K for the KB, added a box blade, rake and thumb still came out less than the Woods quote I received (by almost $2k). There'd be some labor added here, but will still be well under the other mark.

I have two questions to the masses: 1. Does that Woods price seem in line with what others are paying now? 2. Will the Kioti KB subframe mate up with the Woods 1012 FEL subframe?

I really like the Woods.....may have to make a few more calls.
Way too high. Check out:
eBay Store - Rosseel's Farm and Garden Supply: Farm Equipment, Impliments Attachments, Construction Equipment
figure $5200 for the BH80-X hoe, about $1K for the subframe mount, shipping and the thumb should be in the $7,500 range.

/ Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited #4  
Way to much money for the Woods.
No the Kioti hoe will not work with the Woods loader.
I'd say around $8,800 for the 80x,subframe,bucket,and hose kit. We charge $250 for an install.

/ Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited
Way to much money for the Woods.
No the Kioti hoe will not work with the Woods loader.
I'd say around $8,800 for the 80x,subframe,bucket,and hose kit. We charge $250 for an install.

Thanks for the reply Rick.
Kinda what I thought. KB does not play well with the Woods FEL huh? Guess that limits my choice(s). Good and bad, good because I really want the Woods, bad because that's my only choice...

Road trip? PM coming your way.....

/ Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited
   / Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited #7  
That seems like a smokin' deal, but the devil is in the details. Thanks for the info gumshu.
Good luck to you. Let us know when you get it all set up (photos).